Meeting Adriana

Adriana:

My name is Adriana, Ayy-Dree-Ah-Na. Long "A" long "E". Short "A". Short "A". Adrianna Brianna (Bree-Anna) Carlton.(Carl-ton)

Background:

After being home schooled for my entire life. I wasn't even part of a Co-Op. My parents picked my friends. My parents restricted what I watched, read, wore, and even did. I knew absolutely nothing about the real world. Heck, I didn't even know who the president was. I was restricted to a confined hand selected group of people at our church, where I stayed in a few of the main rooms. The class room, the sanctuary, the library, the bathroom, the dining hall, and the fellowship hall. All my friends were girls. They even constricted what we were allowed to talk about. The only reason I knew the male species existed was because my father was one of them, I thought he was the only one there were no boys at the services he made me attend. As the preacher of our church he had a lot of pull. I know most preacher kids have this bad reputation about going off the deep end. I wish I could say I was different. But I can't. At least not now that I've starting at West County High. Boys and men grow on trees here. Girls and guys could be friends, and even more than that. They date. I've been forbidden to date, but when I come across too many too good to be true boys, I can't help but fall for them, all of them, as I make them fall for me. It's time to break all the rules in the book. And why not a few hearts along the way.