Chapter 9 Accidental Affairs

May 31

Age 18

Adriana

Everything was a blur. Travis' blazer was somewhere by the door, his shirt was somewhere in the living room, his tie somewhere in between, I'm pressed up against the wall of his bedroom still fully clothed, and suddenly my father's face appears in my mind. I put my hands against Travis's chest and push him back lightly.

"I can't." I tell him pulling away. I skirt around him and head to pick out pajamas for the night. I haven't heard from my parents since they kicked me out, and all of a sudden my father's popping into my head. I don't turn to look at Travis, if I do I know I'm probably going to burst into tears. I just go into the bathroom to change into my pajamas and then head into the office, that we've turned into the guest bedroom. I close and lock the door behind me. After being without him for months and months and months he's suddenly the one thing that stops me. I pull out my jewelry box and look at the purity ring that my father had given me after my first week at public school. I wore it faithfully until I was kicked out. I slip it back on my finger just as someone texts me.

Restricted: I know it was you tonight at prom.

"Audrey." Travis bangs on the door to my room. I stay curled up on my bed in the far corner of the room, staring at the covered window, my dress neatly hanging in the closet. "Audrey please, just talk to me."

I walk silently to the door. "Travis, please just leave me alone." I beg him. "I'll talk to you in the morning. Just please, let me be."

I check the clock, 330. I walk back to my bed and lay down staring at my ring. Tears sting the corners of my eyes and I let my tears fall silently. I hear Travis' footsteps recede quietly and his bedroom door close. I take the bear on my bed and hold it close. Travis won it at the Spring Fair last month and he gave it to me. We've been making up for lost time, but sometimes, if we're going too fast. I sit up wanting to get out. I dress as quietly as I can and use the fire escape to leave quietly. I close the window behind me and quietly walk down the stairs.

Rated R

I make my way to the park to just exist for a while so I can think. Someone grabs me from behind covering my mouth and pinning my arms to my side.

"Miss me?" He asks, I can't distinguish his sinister voice. I swing my legs trying to kick him, but to no avail. "Cooperate, and no one gets hurt." He threatens. "You wouldn't want pretty boy's throat slit would you?" I freeze almost immediately. "That's what I thought."

He takes me into the woods and blindfolds me, gags me, and ties my hands above my head. He ties my hands to a tree, as if he was planning this. He begins ripping my clothes from my body. He leaves me in my underwear, my bra somewhere I can't feel. I can hear rustling of clothing and my legs being spread apart. I try to free myself from the binding as he binds my legs to something, my blindfold is soaked with tears.

"You are more beautiful than I imagined." He says, I can picture a sinister grin on his featureless face. His hands trace up and down from my breasts to my thigh. Circling my thighs and around my most private part. Then He begins tracing my tattoos. My wrist tattoos first, then my leg tattoo, my shoulder tattoo, and then he goes for my longer one, that goes around my thigh and up my side to my breast. I try to scream, but the gag muffles it. I squirm and try to jerk away from him. It seems like he's done this before. He brushes my hair off my shoulders so it's away from me. "I love you, did you know that?" He asks me. "Of course not, you don't even know who I am." I will myself to pass out or something so I don't have to remember this. But I'm hyper aware of his body pressing against my own. His hand playing with my V, and his mouth playing with my bellybutton ring, he then has his tongue out as he moves up and presses his lips against mine through the gag. His tongue slides around it and invades my mouth.