Park Time

Keyanna POV

I walked up the steps to the apartment soooo happy.

I ran to go get Amere so I could go in our apartment and call Toya.

"Amere did you eat over Ms.Nancy's house?" I said while taking the leftovers from my job out my purse.

"Yes I ate Yanni we had spaghetti,chicken, and garlic bread" she said.

I simply nodded my head "That's sounds good Amere but it's 10:30pm so you need to go to sleep so I can take you the park tomorrow."

"Okay Yanni goodnight" she said giving me a hug

While Amere  went in our room I sat on the couch and called Toya again but still no answer.

I got a little worried and I promised myself if I didn't hear from her tomorrow I was going to her house.

I sat up for fifteen more minutes hoping she would call but she didn't and I ended up sleeping on the couch.

Next day

11:30 am

I woke up thinking why the hell am I on the couch. Then I looked at my phone and seen.

2 missed calls and 1 voicemail.

I tapped on it to see who had called they were both from Toya.

I was so relieved that she was Ok.

Now I'ma call her back and see why her ass  didn't  answer my calls yesterday.

But first I had to wake up Amere so we could get out of here and walk to the park.

1 hour later

We had both did our hygiene and was ready to go.

I thought about my mom for a second she hasn't been home in five days.

I hope she is okay but I also hopes she stays where she's at because the house works better without her.

Anyway me and Amere headed out the door to do our fifteen minute walk to Old Lincoln Memorial Park.

15 mins later

We arrived at the park and Amere ran to start playing. I found a bench with a good angle of the whole park so I can keep an eye on her. Next I pulled out my phone and called Toya. It  rung twice and she picked up.

"Goodmor......" Toya started before i cut her off.

"Don't goodmorning me heffa you had me worried about yo ugly ass why didnt you answer yo phone?". I asked.

"Awwww look who cares about me" she said laughing.

"But if u must know I was with Ryan late night(Ryan is Latoyas boyfriend of two years) and we got into an argument over the McDonald's bitch" she said

"Really Toya the McDonald's bitch?" I said laughing

"Yeah cuz that bitch was all licking her lips and batting them fake ass eyelashes all in my man face she lucky I ain't jump over the counter and whoop her two dollar ass "she said getting mad all over again

I laughed "then what happened?" I asked already knowing the answer.

Girl so then he take me back to his place and I'm still mad so he like "man what's wrong with you" she said imitating Ryan .

I'm like "nothing leave me alone" so I walked in the kitchen to get my stuff then I tried to past him to get to the chair because I ain't wanna sit on the couch with him.