Welcome

Keyanna POV

3 months later

"Push" The doctor said to me as I squeezed the life out of Xavier's hand.

"I Cant do it!!!!! OMGGG it's hurtsss ughhh I hate you Xavier".

"I love you too baby now push ".

"Argggghhhh" I screamed while giving one big push.

"I see the head" the doctor said excitedly.

"Come on girl you can do it push one more time" Latoya said standing by my side.

I used all of my energy and pushed as hard as I could.

"argg" I heard the cutest little cry in the world making all the pain I went through worth it and the look on Xavier's face when he cut the cord and looked at our baby girls face for the first time had me in tears.

I cried even more as the nurse placed my baby in my arms .

She looked just like her daddy with her milk chocolate complexion, hazel eyes,and good curly hair, only thing she got from me was my button nose. Besides that she was here daddies twin.

What will you like to name her the nurse asked after they had cleaned her up.

I looked at my baby before saying Laylani Keair Wright.

Xavier smiled.

"Okay hand over my godbaby" Latoya said reaching out and taking the baby from my arms.

I laughed and thought about the events that lead up to this point.

Flashback

After I had gotten back from the store I couldn't stop thinking about Trenton Jr.and I thought his family deserved to know so I called Xavier over.

When he arrived we sat on the couch in silence until I broke it.

"Ace has a baby". I said quietly

"What" he said looking at me.

"Ace has a baby his name Trenton Jr.and he looks just like Ace" .

He looked out into space for a while.

"I gotta tell his mama and grandma there going to be so excited". he said after many moments of silence.

"I know and she agreed to let him come around and stuff" I said looking at him he had something in his eyes I haven't seen since Ace died. Hope

"That's good.........."he paused and looked at me "What about us" he asked looking me dead in my eyes.

"What about us Xavier I told you when you got yourself together I would be back but until then I can't have my baby or my little sister around your depression and your mood swings or -"

I was cut off when he kissed me.

I didn't resist I just wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. It was no secret I missed him I missed everything about him.

He pulled away slowly "You remember when I said I gotcha I meant that. When I said I love you I meant that. When I proposed to you I meant that. I need my three princesses back" he said kissing my stomach then my lips before carrying me upstairs .

We made sweet passionate love that night.

"Yannnnniiiii" a voice said interrupting my thoughts.

I looked up to see Amere running towards me with Ms.Nancy not far behind.

Amere came and wrapped her arms around me until she seen the baby she unwrapped her arms from me so quick and ran to where she was.

"Awww shes so pretty can I hold her" she asked looking up to Xavier who was now holding her.

"Yeah you can come seat in this chair right here and support her head" he said showing her how to properly hold the baby.

She awwwwed all over the baby.

"I can't wait to you get old enough to do stuff with me ima give you all my dolls cuz I'm too old for dolls now and I'm going to show you how to do your hair and nails and I'm going to be the best Auntie eveeeeeeer" she said kissing Laylani's forward.

Causing everyone to Awwww and smile.

I laughed before looking around the room and realizing how much I love my family and friends.

Not long after I drifted off to sleep.

_______________________________________________________

*Check out my new story Must be Nice (Urban )*

A/N The next chapter will more than likely be the last one......