His Birthday and Present: Shu

Shu's POV:

I was sleeping on the couch in the living room for some reason I hadn't seen Layla very much for the past week she was always away before I woke up and came back to the room after I was asleep or about to sleep whenever I asked her to cuddle with me she always said she was busy, she was hanging out with everyone but me on Monday it was with Reiji and Sake, Tuesday it was Emili and Laito, Wednesday it was with Ayato and Saya, Thursday with Talia and Kanato, Friday which was yesterday she was with Subaru and Ari. I was just waiting for her to come to me so that I didn't seem clingy or jealous even though right now I was feeling both of those things.

''Shu...'' I heard a voice say whilst shaking me I pretended not to hear it and continued to sleep well pretend since I couldn't actually sleep if Layla wasn't wrapped up in my arms ''don't make me bite you'' the voice said getting kind of annoyed I just continued to ignore it that was until I felt a weight on my chest and a rush of pleasure run from my neck through my body I opened my eyes and looked down to see Layla on top of me with her fangs in my neck and sucking my blood.

I tried my best to not let a moan slip from my mouth as I moved my hands to her waist and pulling her closer to me, she pulled away making me feel kind of annoyed that she cut it short. She looked to me wiping her mouth with her sleeve

''so now you decide to wake up huh? Well no matter lets go on a date!'' I just looked to her with my eyes wide I was starting to think maybe she wasn't interested in me anymore because she kept hanging out with everyone but me but here she was lying on me with that adorable smile and saying we should go on a date... Was she trying to turn me on? ''Look its an apology for not being with you much this week I have a very good reason being around everyone but you this week and I'll tell you but first you have to come with me''

She got out of my grip and walked towards the main entrance, I was still dumbfounded about what had just happened but I decided to just follow her she said she had a good reason and I did want to know what it was plus if I get to be alone with her why would I complain about being outside for a while.

We were walking through the dark streets hand in hand, she was taking me to some show or something that's all she told me as she dragged me into the hall and into a private love seat up in the stands,

''how did you get these seats and what is this performance anyway?'' I whispered to her before it started she looked up to me and smiled

''how I got these seats is a secret and lets just say you keep saying you want to come here and see this with me and I kept saying that I wanted to see it with you so lets just relax and enjoy and when we get back to the manor there will be a surprise for you'' she whispered back before leaning on my chest I smiled a little and wrapped my arms around her as the performance began.

It was a Violinist one of the very few humans that I actually admired I liked using her songs for practice and inspiration and having my girlfriend bring me here for no reason really made me feel bad that I doubted her love for me.

This song is called 'Rivers flow in you' by the amazing violinist Lindsey Stirling

After the performance Layla and I left the concert hall smiling and talking about our favourite song performed as we walked back to the manor together I was not expecting anything to happen when we got back there because I had forgotten what Layla had told me before the performance began.

Layla's POV:

We were walking down the path to the manor I slowed my pace and stopped before we got in the door I wanted the others to hear me as I knew that Ari and Saya were on listen out duty waiting for me to return with Shu. Thing is I had planned this all week that's why I was spending time with everyone and not Shu, it was his birthday and I wanted to get help from everyone to plan an amazing surprise for him and it was my idea to take him on a special date so they could all get things ready.