chapter 2

The humans then came in as they were the only humans there.

"This is quite exciting, it reminds me of when Charlie took me to meet Flo and her puppies." Anne-Marie beamed.

"Hey guys, look over there." Mo said as she saw Sasha with a tin can, having a feeling it was filled with something that was important.

Atticus, Cherry, Darla, and Anne-Marie walked toward it.

"Wait a second, this snow isn't cold!" a pink puppy with a bow in her head complained to Charlie as there were pieces scattered around on the floor.

"Yeah, it's tropical snow..." Charlie shrugged nervously.

The pink puppy then picked up a piece and sniffed it. "It's popcorn!"

"Tasty tropical snow." Charlie chuckled as he ate the piece.

"Well, I think it's creative." Colette smiled as she ate one of the pieces of popcorn.

"Why, thank you-Colette?!" Charlie replied.

Colette smiled brightly. The other puppies then clamored that they wanted real snow.

"Give him a break, kids; Charlie can't make real snow appear." Colette said.

"Yeah, I'm just a reindeer, I can't promise you real snow," Charlie picked up the pink puppy.

"Hey, Charlie, over here!" Itchy called as he wore a Santa hat with a white beard and was with a bag of toys. "I got the stuff!"

"Perfect timing." Colette whispered.

"But I can promise you each a present." Charlie smiled and put the pink puppy down on the ground.

With that, the puppies rushed over to get presents from Itchy. Itchy chuckled as he then gave the pups each a present.

"Hey, Sasha." Atticus smiled.

"Oh, hello there, long time no see," Sasha smiled back to the boy. "You can have something if you'd like, just remember to donate something for Timmy."

"Oh, so that's what that can is for." Atticus replied.

"Yep, it's for his operation money." Sasha said.

"Owch, I guess the poor guy really hurt himself terribly..." Atticus winced.

"He really did." Sasha said before telling them how Timmy got injured.

Atticus frowned, feeling sad and sorry for the puppy and gave a donation.

"This really is a nice little party." Darla smiled.

"Yeah, it'll take Patch's mind off his broken paw." Maisy said before covering her mouth.

"Oh, Maisy!" Darla groaned to that.

"Patch hurt his paw?!" Sasha asked out of shock.

"Um... Well... Yes...?" Maisy smiled shyly.

"How?" Sasha asked.

"He was wrestling with Lucky, they kinda overdid it." Darla replied softly.

"Oh, my..." Sasha frowned.

Charlie was coming over to his lover, still wearing his hat. "Hey there, Sasha~"

"Hello yourself, Tall, Dark, and Blitzen," Sasha smirked to him.

"For you, Cupid, I'm a Dasher~" Charlie then put his arm around her lovingly as he took a snack and picked up the can, giving it a little shake. "So, you got lots of loot for Timmy? Cha-Ching!"