Chapter Seventeen

TRIGGER WARNING

(edited finally. Sorry.)

However there will be a bit of fuff so if you wanna skip all the triggering stuff just keep going until it's bold, italicized, and underlined.

I didn't have timeto edt this chapter so yeah sorry.

Dan's dream wil be bold and italicized. Okay? okay.

I make no sense.

EDIT: Bold italics won't save besides this bc Wattpad decided to fk me over so parenthesis will be his dream)

=====================================================

(He looked around. There were metal walls. Grey metal walls. No bed, no carpet, no tile, no windows. No doors. Just him and his cracked body mirror planted on the ground.

"Dan. Are you sure you're okay?" His broken reflection taunted.

"I-I'm-" Dan shook. Sitting on his mirror that was on ground looking down.

'C'mon Dan. Choke out the words.'

"I- I'm f- fi-" He broke into sobs. His reflection laughed at him.

"Weak. Pathetic. What the hell is wrong with you? You can't even say two words!"

"STOP!" Dan scream. A ugly high pitched screech filled the silent room.

"Stop? You think you your punishment is over?" HIs reflection asked him. An tried to cover his ears, but the sound broke through as the voice was in his head, like headphones he couldn't take off. "Your punishment has just begun." Dan's reflection shook his head disappointedly. Dan knew what he was going to as next.

"Why am I even getting punished?" Dan whimpered. Though he knew exactly why, he was reminded everyday.

"Do I really hae to tell you that?" He asked. Dan shook his head. "Good." He resoponded. His reflection got up and left the mirror. Leaving Dan, but he was coming back. Dan knew this, he knew ever detail of this dream. He's had tis dream too many times for it to be sane.

Dan felt a familiar hand rest on his shoulder. He shuddered of fear.

"Dan." His relfection called. Dan looked at him, eye to eye. His reflection had a gun in his hand. The barrel enclosed and hidden in his hand and he handlevisible for acess tohold. Dn looked at it. He felt his pulse rise even more. He heard his heart pound and his vision go blurry from all the panic. "Take it." his reflection hissed in Dan's ear.

It's the scaries thing.Watching yourself be the death of you. Literally. Watching yourself self destruct bringing you along with. Not pleasant, and scary as hell. Dan tried to say the word 'No'but all that came out was failed attemptd that sounded like choking.

"Now." Himself demanded threatning Dan by pressing the handle of the gun to Dan's side. Tears of fear pricked the corner of Dan's eyes.

Dan still didn't say anything. He could feel the rage coming from himself. He felt his left hand being ripped from the safety of his right hand. Dan tensed his left arm trying to bringit back to his right, ut he was too weak. His reflection forced open Dan's palm, exposing it tto the cool stale air in the room. He felt plastic inh is hand. He had the gun.

"Do I really have to tell you?" His reflection asked. His reflection disappeared, and a window appeared. He can choose hope, and get out, or he could choose death. Dan thought.

'If jump out the window, I can either live, or fall to my death and die. Or I could just get it over with and die.'

Dan felt like he was watching himselfin third person. Horror and dread filled Dan's mind but also comfort in knowing it was all going to be over. Dan begged himself not to, but he had no contro. He waswatching himself do this.

THe barrel pressed agaist Dan's left sid of his head. His finger traced over the familiar gun and slowly placed itself on the trigger. He felt his finger flex.

ban-)

"DAN!" Phil shook Dan awake. Dan woke up to Phil's blue-green eyes. Danfet his heart pound gainst his chest. His tear streaked face getting sticky from thedry tears. His mind going fifty thlousandmjiles an hour not processing or capturing an y information.

"I'm sorry." Dan apologized sincerely, feeling bad.

"Dan." Phil exhaled bringing Dan into a hug. Dan slowly collecting his thoughts and processed what was happeing, and hugged back. He saw outside the window a shop. Phil had parked somewhere to wake Dan up. But he weirdest thing is he realized how safe and comfortable he felt in Phils arms.

"Phil I'm-"

"No Dan. Don't apologize. Don't you ever apologize for anything like that." Phil's cold, sincere and nice sent chills dwn Dan's spine. Phil exhaled. "It's not your fault." Phil explained gently, his facial features softening.

"Okay..." Dan trailedoff not believing a word Phil said. " Phil?" Dan asked, Phil pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah Dan?"

"Thank you."

Phil nodded, and after awhile"Dan?" Phil spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"You smell like... tea.." Phil commented, bringng a weak, but sincere smile to Dan's face. Dan shook his head and chuckled at Phil's randomnesss, but soon Dan is going to rely on it. But at this point Phil only had one thing running through his mind:

He looks cute with dimples