Arguments

Poseidon

           It was a typical day on Olympus with Hestia and Hades. You see, after the Giants War, my son Percy Jackson decided to use his wish and add Hades and Hestia to the Olympian Council. After all, they were the ones who helped the Seven the most in the war. So as I was saying, it was normal. Hera and Zeus were arguing about his demigod children while Hades took Hera's side. They both dislike Zeus when he has demigod children. I decide not to join in, after all, I got my own argument to settle. Athena, my bitterest rival (to other people that is), was saying alot about Medusa, Athens, and water springs. Truthfully, I never meant to do all of the things mortals think I do.

          For example, bringing Medusa to a temple of Athena. It was not my fault that she put in a love potion that gods-know-where she got it from. Probably Aphrodite. I saw Hephaestus sitting in his throne consisting of countless traps, forming a shape out of a metal piece. Aphrodite, being the love goddess, was checking her make-up and continuously glancing at her husband. Ares on the other hand was playing with a knife not even looking at her girlfriend. Hestia and Hermes was slowly chatting at the Hearth. While Apollo was listening to his music, his twin, Artemis, looked thoughtful. Did I mention I have to help them keep a secret too? Well, the secret is Apollo's. He tricked Artemis into killing her only love, Orion, a son of mine who was rather good at hunting. Later, he tricked his sister into thinking Orion was killed accidentally by her. Artemis had been suspicious and hated Apollo ever since.

          Suddenly, Zeus demanded something which I did not hear, but the room got quiet. Standing in the middle of the room was three figures that was too bright to look upon considering that they just air-traveled in. (See Last Olympian, audience with Hermes. ) With a flash, Zeus disappeared in our very eyes. Athena also somehow fell through her throne. I realize that they were falling and had a feeling this was not going to be pleasant.