King of Gods ( Zeus)

Chapter III

Zeus

Witha thud, I fell to the ground. I groaned. King of the gods and Lord of the Sky falling!!! I was in anger, that I may not have notice a screen in front of me. What did the mortals call it again....? Ah, a smart-board. A scene projected on the screen and I took a while to try and remember the scene. It was the day after we defeated our father, Kronos and dethroned him. Poseidon, Hades and I decide to draw lots to divide the domains. I heard Poseidon and Hades argue and somehow the screen zoomed into the place.

"C'mon, Hades. He was the one the freed us. He should control the sky."

Hades was angry and replied ,"You are the strongest of us three. YOU should be the King. Of course, our brother is not weak, but even I cannot rival your strength. "

I was shocked. I never knew Poseidon was able to beat Hades.

"Brother, I don't mind, and you shouldn't either. "

With a sigh, Hades replied, "May as well, but I will get the underworld. I wish not to see Zeus's face for at least a 50 years."

"Then let us go"

The screen changed once again into the part where we drew lots. Hades closed his eyes and concentrated. Poseidon went first, and he drew the Sea. He grinned and nodded at Hades barely. Hades, with another sigh, went forward and drew, the Underworld. That leaves me, Zeus for the sky and king of gods.

Then for the last time it changed again.

"Lord Poseidon" a old yet pleasing voice said through Poseidon's palace at Olympus. He sat right up and walked nearer to the voice. The Fates.

"Because you were willing to give up your seat for Zeus, now king of gods, we decided to bless you."

"You shall have a little of control over the sky, O' mighty Storm-bringer."

"You shall also have control over earth, O' mighty Earth shaker."

"However, you have the flaw of loyalty, and your demigod children shall be the same. Undying loyalty. We must warn you, one day, the greatest of demigods who shall be your son, will be hurt greatly because of this flaw."

"What had I brought to my children?" he whispered.

I understand what happened right now. Poseidon gave up his seat as king of gods and caused Hades to leave Olympus. He was given control over all three realm but brought a fate upon his demigod children, especially the greatest one, who I think I know who it is.

Another flash and I returned to Olympus. The other gods were relieved to see me return , but for some reason, Athena kept glancing at Poseidon.

"My lords, Percy Jackson has disappeared from Camp along with Nico di Angelo." A servant said as he entered.

Poseidon merely sighed, "It is because of Annabeth, isn't it?"

"How dare you accuse my daughter!!!" Athena yelled.

The servant, John, I think, stepped forward a little bit and said, "Lord Poseidon is correct, though Miss Annabeth doesn't seem happy that he left camp."

I realized why Poseidon had sighed, it was because of the warning the Fates had given him millennia s ago.

"My lords and ladies, you should probably go there and see."