The Boy in the Window

SONG- I, THE SUN by LIGHTS ON
-
OHM's POV
It was a silent drive to Camborne. I'm not sure if my mom was talking to me, because I was listening to I, The Sun by Lights on through my earphones. I had my windows down as the wind blew in my face and I looked out to see all the wonderful scenery on our way.  Before I knew it I looked ahead to see a large sign 'Welcome to Camborne.' Well... I guess this is it, I thought to myself. We turned a few corners, here and there, before arriving in front of a beautiful, large, vintage house. Our house.

I opened the door and looked down the street, it was silent, except for one boy. He was sitting on the curb of the road, looking over at me. I couldn't make out his face, but he was wearing a white mask. "Huh, just like me." I thought out loud.
"What?" I heard my mom say.
"Oh, what? Nothing." I chuckled to myself as we walked through the door, without me and the boy with the mask loosing eye contact.

The furniture removers arrived almost immediately, they came in with boxes full of our stuff and put them all away for us. I went upstairs to my room and opened the window, I saw the boy in the mask again, except this time, he was around a bunch of other boys.

DELIRIOUS' POV
"There's a new kid in town." I said as I looked at the boys.
"Oh yeah, what's his name?" Tyler said as he winked at me and chuckled.
"I don't know!" I growled back at him. I looked over at Evan to see him giving Tyler a death glare. That's my boy... I thought to myself.

BRYCE's POV
I saw the boys standing in a circle on a road, shit... I was late... I thought to myself.
"Hey boys!" I yelled as I was running down the street towards the rest of the guys.
"Ayyyy Brycey." Vanoss said as he punched me in the arm.
It kind of hurt when Evan punched me, I mean he is really muscly. I held my hand up to the part Evan punched and tried to rub the pain away. Mini, Moo and Cartoonz started uncontrollably laughing.

I looked up at the sky and took a deep breath hoping the pain would go away, as I lowered my eyes to talk to the guys again, I made eye contact with a boy. He was 1 or 2 houses away from where Delirious lived. He wore a mask, with the Ohm symbol on it. Heh, that's pretty cool, I thought to myself. We made eye contact for a few seconds before he turned away from me and disappeared somewhere into his room.

EVAN's POV
I tried to stay calm when Tyler tried indicating that Delirious should get with the new guy. I couldn't show any sign of jealousy. Instead of raging at Tyler I clenched my fists and tried to keep a straight face.

Truth is, I've loved Delirious for a very long time, I just couldn't tell anyone. Y'know, because I'm afraid they'll judge me..

I looked over at Bryce and could see he was looking at something. He had this sparkle in his eye that made me wonder.. What is he looking at? I looked over at where Bryce was looking and I saw a boy in a mask with the Ohm symbol on it, they were staring deep into each other's eyes. I giggled to myself and nudged Marcel who was next to me.
"Look at Bryce and the new guy in the window. Up there." I pointed to the boy in the window. Marcel giggled and nudged Nogla, who nudged Lui, and so on. We were all giggling until Bryce snaps out of his trance.
"Let's go inside now shall we?" He said as we all nodded and walked toward Delirious' house.
_______________________________
I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT AND WHAT OTHER SHIPS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE IN THIS STORY. THANKS FOR READING!