What do you mean?

Bella💜💜

When I wake up I'm laying in our bed at our house. I start to freak out when I didn't see Jack. "DADDDDDDYYYYYY!" I scram at the top of my lungs with tears in my eyes.

I hear footsteps and the door open. Jack walks in with a scared look on his face. "Baby your okay." He coos as he sits on the bed and pulls me into his lap.

"Why are we home daddy?" I ask confused.

"You know how you where up set at me for not telling you what was wrong" he says slowly. I nod. " well it has to do with my mother." He says looking down at me.

"What do you mean?" I question looking up at him.

"My mother has sent out threats because she wants to see me." He says calming. I can see that he is not telling the whole truth.

"Is that it daddy?"

"Well no baby girl but I don't want you to get scared about the other part..." He trails off looking away from me.

"Please just tell me daddy... I know that I'm safe as long as I'm with you... Do pleeeeeeasssssee tell me!" I beg looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

He looks down and me and smiles. He sits me up and has me straddle his hips. "Okay baby girl. My mother found out about you and wants to get rid of you... She has sent people to try to get in here but we where camping my people stopped them and contacted me. That's why we can home." My eyes start to tear up. "No no baby don't cry." He says and pulls me into a bear hug. "She won't get you."

"Do we have to move?" I question tears still falling down.

"No baby girl... I'm going to have more people watching and we will just stay home and lay low until all of this blows over. Okay baby girl?" I nod and cling to daddy. "How about we get you cleaned up then eat something then maybe a movie or play with toys... Does that sound good?"

I lift my head up and look at daddy. "That sounds nice daddy."

"Okay baby girl." He lifts me up and takes me to his bathroom.