I.IV

Astoria Greengrass was many things, but above all, she was exceptionally beautiful

Astoria Greengrass was many things, but above all, she was exceptionally beautiful. Long brunette hair swept to one side over her shoulder, the color rich and vibrant like her mother's. Her eyes were cat-like, smizing without effort, and her full long lashes added drama to her light blue eyes. Eyes that were more crystal than they were just blue. And like her sister, her skin was flawless, without a bump or dent, tanner than her sister, but without fault all the same.

Astoria Greengrass was also very observant, and Draco saw this all just from the corners of his eyes as he greeted Daphne. Catching as she squinted her eyes at him and tilted her head to the side at them. Then Daphne turned to her sister, mustering an awkward hi because even Daphne knew she was watching them without reason.

"Hi." Astoria replied following her sister that went to stand just behind their brother, who stood behind their mother, who stood just in front of the Malfoys. Draco had a feeling they did this often, be in perfect unison with each other; very uniform.

"Do come to the dinning room, we shall wait for dinner their and our other guests."

So they all walked through the manor to the dinning room. Narcissa and Mrs. Greengrass conversed amongst themselves, things most likely to do with material things, perhaps their children.
Micah walked along side Daphne, chuckling and smiling about God knows what, and Astoria fell back, with Draco.

His hands were now folded behind him, the top half of his body in perfect alignment with the bottom. He held himself highly, and not just because he was 6 feet tall, but because he was a man now and not by choice.

Astoria was walking next to him almost skipping next to him, a smile etched onto her peach colored lips. She was most definitely young, how young Draco was unsure of, but he guessed 16. She was probably well on her way to her 7th year at Hogwarts.

"So, Draco Malfoy," Astoria began, but neither of the two looked towards each other; but Astoria knew he was listening.

"Are you going to marry my sister?"

She asked bluntly, but she didn't catch Draco off guard. He had had a feeling from the moment she ran down the stairs the way she did that she would have her own original antics, so he expected the worst.

"We haven't even had dinner." He mused, making a right with the group.
Astoria giggled, she was amused with him, how he held himself, his behavior. How he was opposite from her, that was her favorite.

"How old are you Draco? Wait, you were in your fifth year when I entered Hogwarts... That makes you-"

"23, you're 18?" He asked, finally turning to her and found that she was already looking at him. Draco had guessed wrong, but she certainly didn't act like she was 18. He even guessed for a second time to himself and thought she was 15.