Dℳ

reader,

I was tired and very upset that Astoria was not given enough attention. Her character was thrown out without importance, but Draco was the man in CC because of her. He was a better man because of Astoria, a loving, devoted and compassionate husband, and an outstanding father.
All of this, all of who Draco Malfoy became after the war was due to Astoria's impact. She is a character who deserves more credit than she did. Astoria is one of my favorite characters because of how she affected Draco. Draco Malfoy was a lost cause after the war, and use your imagination to try and relate to Draco and how he felt.

He was destroyed, and for a girl like Astoria to just waltz into his life the way she did says A LOT about her. She sacrificed what little life she had to have Scorpius. It was dangerous to have children, but she loved that little boy like he was the reason the sun and moon rotated, the clouds floated, and the stars shinned.

Astoria Malfoy, was a phenomenal person, an imperfect religion to Draco. She deserved so much.

Astoria deserved more credit.

Astoria deserves attention and care.

We deserved to know her.

She deserves a story.

I do not own the history changing series of Harry Potter, nor the characters, but I do own this story I am to tell of Astoria Greengrass.

How she came to be Astoria Malfoy.

a beautiful tragedy, this is her story.

love, Logan Love