All yours

The next day

I couldn't get over August. We had to have a future together.

August was also spending more time at my house. I didn't mind. Plus Jayce enjoy August always coming over.

Before I wanted to do more with August I had to make sure Jayce wasn't around so I took him to visit my mom

"I will be back in 3 or 4 hours" I yelled to my mom.

"Love you Jayce" I said

Later that day

As soon as I went home I went to take a long shower.

August came in and walked to the bathroom. I saw him and said "I gave you the key to come over anytime but walk into the bathroom while I'm taking a shower you gotta knock".

"Okay bae" August said. August undressed and joined me in the shower. I walked out the other end.

"Can I get a towel bae"? August asked

"Sure"I said nicely.

August walked up behind me and kissed my neck.He wrapped his arm around me and kissed me. 

"Its all yours" I mumbled. "What"? August asked "Nothing" I said

Me and August continued

4 hours later

Me and August had a good time today, but I had to get my brother.  I went to take my brother home and asked his family if I could keep him longer . They said "Sure"

Jayce was happy.

Next day

Me and Jayce was getting ready to go to. Until I got a text from August.

August: Do you want a relationship with me?

Me: Yes I do

August: Just wanted to know

Me: I love you August

August: I love you too Jexi. Come to my house now please

A Few hours later

Me and Jayce was at August house. August was in the basement. So Jayce and I went downstairs. We spoke. I looked and saw August talking and touching a girl. August got up quick.

"Are you his girlfriend "? The girl asked.

"No, me, I'm just a friend" I said with tears in my eyes. After that I left. August text me. I was hurt.