No change

I was at the mall with the kids to get a dress that I saw online.

"Kids slow down."

"We see daddy mommy."

I walked after the kids and saw August talking to Emma. The kids walked up to August and gave him a hug. "Why you talking to her daddy?" Austin asked.

"I wa-

I grabbed the kids hands we walked to the dress store.

"Jexi wait."

I looked behind me. "We can talk about it when we get home, 'cause if we talk now its gon' be a scene."

"I'm going to my mom house now so I'll be home in an hour."

"And you ain't gonna ask the kids if they wanna come with you?"

"Let's go boys."

"What about me?" Anisa asked looking down.

"You can stay with me Anisa. We can go shopping for you." I walked over and gave the boys a hug and a kiss.

"We wuv you mommy." The boys said.

"I wuv y'all more."

August ain't gon ever change. He barely do stuff with me and Anisa. I couldn't get over how August was talking to Emma but then again I can't say who he should be friends with.

"Hello mommy?"

"Sorry sweetheart."

When we got home we went straight to bed.

The next day

We was at the hospital waiting on the doctor. August mom was watching the kids.

"Mrs. Alsina I still think your pregnant with twins. You see that hand behind that baby? Yeah you having twins."

"Oh shit."

August and Eva started laughing. "That's not funny August."

We was at the mall. "Well I have beautiful hair, I can dance, and I'm locked in your soon to be husband phone under The diva (Emma)."

"Stop doing that voice." Eva said.

"You do know who I am right? My personal carpet cleaner."

"Emma needs to shave her legs, looking like a caveman." Eva said looking at Emma in the store.

"Do you wanna talk to her today August?"

"Jexi you don't even know what we was talking about yesterday."

"You kept che-

August kissed me. "Just shut up."

"Excuse you."

In the next chapter I'm speeding things up