What you do to me will be returned to you

4 months later

We was at the hospital.

"I think you might be pregnant with twins but all we can see is one." The doctor said

"Why do you think she's pregnant with twins?" August asked.

"Well she's bigger than she supposed to be."

"Excuse me."

"Sorry Mrs. Alsina."

"Oh I'm no-

"She was going to say its all good."

August and I was planning on getting married next week. "I can't wait to get this baby out of me."

"You mean babies."

We walked outside. "Well August. I'll see you later."

"Jexi can we go out to eat. Them girls can wait."

"If we going to eat. I'm only staying 45 minutes."

"Hell no."

I started laughing. "Fine an hour and that's it."

Things have been different between me and August. It all started when I looked through his phone and saw that Emma had a special contact name "The Diva (Emma)" and I'm just Jexi. So his contact name for me is "August my personal carpet cleaner."

"So you still texting Tasha?"

"Naww."

"Don't lie to me. I looked through your phone last night."

"It was a week ago. And let me see your phone."

I didn't have anything to hide so I gave him my phone. "Who is Aaron, Jexi?"

"Read the messages."

"Oh sorry babe."

"Sorry my ass. I'm planning something nice for us and this is what I get. You texting Tasha and Emma. Hell you still got Yasmine number in your phone."

"I love you."

"Mhmm me too."

"Really Jexi?"

"Look at me August." August turned around and looked at me. "Whatever you do to me will be returned to you. Got it?"

Thanks for the shout out katyriasmith. Your stories are amazing. (Read them)

I needed to speed things up and sorry about the short chapter I will update later tonight.