| chapter 1 |

V O T E A N D C O M M E NT ✨
____________________

the breeze rushing into my room through the windows awoke me just in time to get ready for the day. it was a Sunday and just like every other day, I was heading out to meet up with my friends.

when I got dressed into high waisted light colored jeans and a fitted pastel pink crop top after my shower, my phone buzzed.

1 new notification

I swiped my finger to the right to unlock my phone

from: Emma

we're meeting the boys in half an hour at the old parking lot.

all the girls in the group answered back and so did I.

looking in the mirror once more, I figured my face was too plain today so I applied eyeliner and a dark shade of matte lipstick. my long straight light brown colored hair rested down my shoulders and stopped before my belly button by a little.

it looked dull but I didn't put in effort, who was I seeing anyways? no one, only my squad and another. my group of friends, or so called squad, was only made of girls. we didn't aim to form a girl squad, it just happened. we're all super close but, I'd say I'm closest to Emma.

the other squad we hung out with was opposite of us, only boys. most of us knew each other for quiet a long time now. that's what makes us always hang out together.

although I was very close with the girls, I was also really close with the boys. I was closer to a couple of boys than girls at some times. I guess you can consider us all one big group of friends. it's just that we separate at times into groups.

downstairs the house was deserted I sighed wishing one of my parents ever stayed home. Max like usual was at Alex's already,
probably on their fifth round of Monopoly . Him usually being next door comes in handy a lot, since I don't have to look after him, I leave and enter the house whenever as long as my parents aren't there.

I didn't bother writing my mom a note telling when I'll get home because it wouldn't really affect her in any way unless I got home really late, which I wont.

the air outside was crisp and refreshing. the colors of the leaves recently shifted into an orange color and some even began to fall down.
my shoes were crunching on the leaves which fell on the pathway as I walked to the bus stop.

the parking lot wasn't too far but me being lazy, I took the bus. I also didn't have too much time on my hands.

my eyes were fixed on the blurry shapes of the passing trees and cars the whole ride until i got a text.

from mikeyy🍆:

Baabee when're you coming, they're killing me :(

me:

tell them to start running away, I'll  be there in 5 mikey x

Michael was the type of boy friend, not boyfriend, one could always rely on in anyway. he was that one friend I always found by my side every time I needed to let out all my emotions. he was a total sweetheart and most importantly, he was absolutely hilarious and adorable.

I was super excited to see him, for he's been out of town for a week and the day he came I was at my grandparents' for the night.