| chapter 2 |

the bus came to a stop, I eagerly got out walking a couple of blocks until I reached a huge empty space with a few cars scattered around.

I couldn't find any of my friends so I walked straight and took a right, heading towards the top of the abondend building that stood beside the parking lot. the building wasn't too high, it was easy to climb. we always hung out either there or down in the parking lot.

the building gave a view of the parking lot and our town. the view up there was beautiful. Right the building wasn't high but the whole area here was. this place was just perfect.

right when i helped myself to the top of the building, i saw a light blue head from a distance. I couldn't contain my excitement.

"MIIKKEEEYYY" I screamed at the top of my lungs as i took off running towards him.

his eyes lit up, a smile spread across his face and his hands opened, ready for a warm embrace. I didn't want anything more at the moment then to just hug him.

it's crazy how much you need some people im your life. it's crazy how their absence can affect you.

when i got closer to him I lowered my speed. hugging him felt like hugging a huge fluffy teddy bear. his arms made their way to my waist and mine around his neck.

"have you gotten taller or did I just forget the way it felt to hug you?"

"I'm pretty sure I haven't got taller in only a week bells"

"well im also quiet sure I wouldn't forget your hugs"

we broke apart and I greeted everyone else by mostly hugs and one awkward hi.

there was one face I didn't recognize but I decided to wait for someone to introduce us. maybe he was just another of lucy's one week boyfriend.

not too long after I thought that luke began introduced him to me " this is Ashton he moved here just yesterday and he's my neighbor"

" hi Ashton I'm Isabelle"

"that, I figured" he said while pointing at Michael. "he wouldn't stop talking about you, I was expecting more"

"excuse me" i said defensively. his words astounded me. "you kno-" I was cut off by Calum.

"take it easy, it was a joke. he's like that"

"yeah well he better change that around me" I whispered causing Emma to nudge me. "be nice."

"wha- how could you say that whe- Emma!" I shot back at her while holding her by her elbow and moving her aside.

we were joined by Chloe, apparently she heard what I said because of what was said next "well you'll have to deal with him because he's not leaving anytime soon, the boys love him"

"that's for sure" Emma said pointing a finger behind be I turned to find them all comfortably sitting in a circle while laughing and talking about something I couldn't hear from my position.

" huuhh, I don't really mind him but he really didn't give the best first impression. anyway, lets sit " I said while walking away . I took a seat and so did Emma and Chloe