ALTERNATE ENDING CHAPTER 3

(Onision/ Greg's P.O.V)

I walk into the room and the first thing I see is bright pink. He is wearing lingerie... I then see fluffy ears and a tail. Other than that he is completely naked.

"Oh baby...so hot.." I say already biting his neck leaving marks. He lets out lewd moans and I swallow them down with my dignity that is already long gone. I lick his nipples and hear him squeak. "You like that kitten?"

He nods and opens his eyes. He is mentally begging me. I think I'll tease him though.

I kiss him roughly and begin to bring my crotch on his knee. I let out a low moan. "Gr- Master! Please t-touch me..." I smirk and just kiss him more. His hands travel to my back and he tries to push my body down on his but I still hover over him. "Kitten...you'll need to beg."

"Fuck.. y-yes master..." I gets up and grabs my thighs as he looks me in the eye. "Pl-please master..I need you..I need to feel you inside me. I need to have you." He doesn't look away.

"Hm..maybe.." I begin to stroke myself and I bite my lip holding back moans. I pump myself quickly and I mutter that I'm close. "M-master!" He throws himself forward and wraps his lips around my cock.

I release my seed down his throat and he swallows it all. "Good kitty.. now you get a reward." I smirk and he whines. He's so needy.

I look down to the panties and notice he is dripping wet. "Oh honey... we can fix that."