Chapter 2 : Youth Gone Wild

"Hey baby sis!" Duff says as he plops down on my bed, causing Holly and I to jump, and the rest of the guys follow. There wasn't enough room on my bed for all of them, so Steven and Slash set in the floor.

"Hey. What's up?" I say quietly. I tend to talk quiet around people I don't really know. I'm not sure why.

"Same old, same old." Duff pauses. "So, do you guys wanna come to our gig tonight or not?" He finally says.

"What?! Mom and dad would actually let us?" I say with excitement.

"Well yeah.. I asked them and they said they didn't mind. They said they need to get used to you being gone a lot since you're eighteen." and  then he stands to get off my bed, with the other guys following his actions.

I just set on my bed shocked.

"So are you gonna go or not shithead?" He says as he holds his arms up, pushing me to make an answer.

"Sure, why not?" I reply back. Holly hugs me because she really wants to see Slash play. (she has a really big crush on him) The rest of the guys say something along the lines of "alright!" or "yes!".

The guys leave my room and Holly and I immediately rush over to my bathroom to start on our hair and makeup.

I fix my natural hair up a bit to make it look a little better than before. I do a full-glam makeup look too. A smokey eye, and a browny mauve lip. Can't go wrong with that.
A/N: The lipstick she's wearing is actually similar to "Lolita" by Kat Von D (my favorite lipstick)

Holly curled her dark brown hair, and did the same makeup as me, but with a red lip instead. Red lipstick looks so good against her dark complexion.

I change out of my sweatpants, and into a black shirt with "Metallica" written on it in white, my favorite black ripped skinny jeans that really accentuated my curves, black combat boots, and I threw on a leather jacket just for the hell of it.

Holly borrowed some clothes of mine, since she obviously didn't bring anything for a concert.

She wore Black skinny jeans, an Aerosmith shirt that I actually think belongs to Duff, and black Converse.

Once we're ready, we grab our purses and go downstairs to the living room where the guys are waiting on us.

When we arrive in the living room, we receive whistles from all of the guys except for Duff.

"Hey guys watch it, thats my sister!" Duff laughs, and we all laugh too.

Since there isn't enough room in Duffs car, I offer to take some of the guys so they aren't so squished with all of their equipment and stuff.
I'm driving, Axl is setting in the passenger seat, and Holly and Slash are setting in the back.

I hear giggles coming from the back, but I'm too scared to look so I don't even bother.

Axl is setting across from me smoking with his window cracked, so he doesn't have us all inhaling smoke.

"So tell me about yourself." Axl finally says something.

"Umm okay.. My full name is April Tenille Mckagan, I love Metallica, cats, playing drums, and binge watching movies." I in return. What I just told him makes me sound like a complete loser. Nice going April.

"You love Metallica? You play drums? He says in shock.

"Well.. hence the shirt. And yeah, Duff taught me when I was in like fourth grade.

"Oh yeah, I didn't even notice the shirt." He pauses and lets out a cute little chuckle. "That's awesome. You should play for me sometime." He said with a smirk on his face. And if I'm being completely honest, it turned me on a little.