Chapter 8 : Paint It Black

Fast forward to about four months later

The guys are starting to put a record together, and we're all so excited. Although they're no where near done, and won't be for a long time, I can tell it's going to be amazing.

The guys will be meeting with Geffen Records to talk to them and see if that's who they want to sign them, and I really hope that's the one. They've met with so many different record labels over the past months that won't let the guys do it how they want, so I really hope Geffen will.

The guys left for their meeting, leaving Holly and I alone in their apartment. We decided to tidy up a bit since there's liquor and beer bottles everywhere, and various other things.

We start in the kitchen and the living room, and make our way down the hallway full of bedrooms. We clean Stevens room first, which wasn't all that messy because he's probably the most clean out of all the guys.

We decide to get Slash's room out of the way since it's the messiest. I pick some clothes up out of the floor to wash them, and Holly is organizing some things on Slash's nightstand.

"What is this?" I hear her mumble.

"What is what?" I say back to her, and she reaches me a napkin that says "Lacy- 323-1745" on it.

"Someone named Lacy's number I guess?" I say as I reach the napkin back to her.

I don't think I've ever seen Holly this upset. She throws the napkin down, and cups her head in her hands. "I knew it." I hear her say under her breath. "Knew what?" I say rubbing her back.

"He's a rockstar, April. He could have any woman he wants. I knew I would never be enough for him." She says as she tries to catch her breath, and tears pour down her face.

"Shhh, its okay. Don't cry." I say, and I wipe the tears from her face.

"What do I do about this? I love him April."
"I know you do." and I pause to think. "Ask him about it. It could be nothing." I finish.

"You're right. I'll ask him about it when they get back."

~~~~

"Are you gonna ask him?" I say to Holly.
The guys walked in the door about twenty minutes ago, and Holly still hasn't spoken a word to Slash.

"I'm going to right now." And she reaches into the back pocket of her jeans to get the napkin.

She makes her way over to the couch that is accompanied by Slash and Duff, and she throws the napkin at him.

He pushes his hair out of his face so that he can read it, and he immediately looks up at Holly.
"What?" he mumbles.

"What? That's all you have to say?" she yelled.

"Where did you find this?" He says with a confused expression on his face.
"On your nightstand."

"Ohhh, yeah I remember now." He pauses
"The guys and I were playing a show and after I guess some stripper named Lacy put her number in my pocket when I wasn't paying attention. I found it when I got home and forgot to throw it away." He finishes, and inhales the cigarette he has pressed between his lips. Holly throws the cigarette into the ashtray and begins to suck his face off. He picks her up, and they disappear into Slash's bedroom.

"Well.. We know what they're doing tonight." Izzy exclaims as he throws all the guys a beer. All the guys nod.

"So how did the meeting go guys?"

"Great, Geffen is signing us." Axl says between taking sips of his beer. "Oh my god that's great!" I reply.

"Yeah, tomorrow we're gonna have this awesome fucking celebration party, so invite every-" And Steven interrupts Duff.

"What in the fuck was that?" He says.

"Oh no." Everyone says in unison. "Its Slash and Holly dumbass." Duff says back.

"Well that's my cue." I plan on taking a long shower.

I go into the bathroom and start my bath water. I begin to strip my clothes off and then I feel hands wrapping around my waste, and kisses being placed on my neck, down to my shoulder.

"I missed you baby." I hear Axl whisper into my ear, just as he slaps my ass.

"I missed you too." and I practically moaned. Axl's touch is enough to make anyone moan.

"What do ya say we get in together?" And he runs his fingers through my curls.

"I say it's perfect."

~~~~

Axl and I get out of the shower, and go in the living room with everyone else. The Ramones are being blasted from the record player in the corner, and everyone is surrounding the table playing beer pong, including Slash and Holly.

"There they are! We were wondering what was taking you guys so long." Duff says as he throws a ball in the cup. "FUCK YEAH, SLASH, DRINK!!" He yells.

"Come join our team April!" Steven smiles. "Slash has Holly and Izzy on his team, were a player short!" He says as he throws the ball off the table, not into a cup, and Duff hits him rather hard.

"Owww Duff, that hurt." He pouts.

"You're gonna make us loose fucktard!" Duff yells in defense, and Steven frowns.

I walk over and Duff hands me the ping pong ball. I make it in a cup and everyone yells, and Duff and Steven both give me high fives. "Holly, drink up." Steven yells.

~~~~

Everything is blurry, and I can't even walk straight. I must've had thirty drinks by now.

I feel myself fall on the floor, and everything goes black.

A/N : Thank you guys for 400+ reads, it means so much! If you have any suggestions I will gladly read them and think about putting them in the story. I know this isn't the longest chapter, but I hope you guys enjoyed!:)