Chapter 11 : Move to the City

A/N : This chapter takes place about a few months after April gets out of the hospital, and after she has graduated high school. Enjoy!:)

It's officially summer, and being cooped up in the house all the time is miserable. I've saved up enough money to move to Los Angles, I'm just not sure how my parents would feel. I mean, I am eighteen, but I still care what my parents think of me. I don't think they would want me with Axl either. They like him, they just don't like him for me. 

It's not because he's too wild or anything like that, it's just his lifestyle. Playing shows, traveling, stuff like that. Especially now, with them putting their record out. They're starting to record right now. The record should be out in a couple of months, and we're all beyond excited.

I get out of bed, and turn the tv of. Today I'm gonna go over to Holly's to hangout. After all, I haven't gotten out of the house since graduation, and that was last week.

I slide on a black tank top, high-wasted shorts, and black converse. I put my hair up in a high ponytail, and grab my keys.

"I'm here slut!" I yell, opening the door after discovering her parents weren't home. Holly rushes downstairs and greets me with a hug.

"When do you think we're gonna see the boys again?"

"Hopefully sometime soon. Actually, that's what I was coming to talk to you about." I pause and wait for her to reply. "Okay so talk."

"Well I was thinking." I pause again, and take her hands to follow me on the couch. "We could move to L.A."

"WHAT? That's the greatest idea I think you've ever had." She smiles.

"I've saved up money, I know you have some too. If we could just convince our parents that it's a good idea, then we could."

"That's gonna be hard." She says.

"I know. But I'm going back over to my house right now to tell them."

"My parents will be home in about an hour. Ill call you and tell you what they say." She says, and I hug her. "Okay talk to you then." and I walk out the door.

"Mom, dad! Can I talk to you?" I yell from the kitchen, and soon enough they both walk in and I gesture for them to sit.

"What is it?"

"Okay so. I'm eighteen, out of high school, I want to get out of the house."

"And?" My dad questions.

"And.... I'm asking you if I can move to Los Angeles." My parents just stare at each other.

"Before you say yes or no, I want you to know that I've saved up enough money and Holly would be going with me. I'd still be getting an education and all the fun stuff."

"Following right in Michaels footsteps." My dad murmurs.

"I don't see a problem with it as long as you can handle the responsibility." My mom says.

"I can, I know I can." I say. "Well then we'll look at some apartments or something for you girls." She finishes.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I hug them and run upstairs to call Holly.

"Holly! My parents are totally okay with us moving to L.A., did you ask your parents?" I ask.

"Not yet.. They should be home by now. I'll call you and let you know what they say. "

"Okay. Talk to you then."

It should be a while until her parents make it back, so Im gonna use the time to take a shower.

ring ring ring

I put my hair up in a towel and rush over to my nightstand where my phone is.

"April, I spoke with my parents."

"And?"

"And they said I could move to Los Angles with you!"

And we both scream. "Oh my gosh this is gonna be so fun! I have to tell the guys! We should be finding an apartment!" I say.

"Slow down, we'll get around to all that. My parents said we could go look at some tomorrow, what do you think?"

"Yes! That's perfect, I'll let my parents know. See you tomorrow, I love you."

"See you then, love you!"