Chapter 5

The 6'7 male busted out laughing and pulled me into a bear hug, causing the other male to grunt in a warning. "Wow, look at you. You look good. Are you still training with Mitch?"

I patted his arm, squished. I scrunched up my nose as I tried to get some air into my tight lungs. "You look good yourself," I grunted. "And yes, I am still working with Mitch. I'll probably go there this evening because of my parents."

"Parents? I thought that they were supposed to be gone until Christmas."

"Well, things change," I grunted as he placed me down. "Now, why can't we go in?"

"Important person in there and lots of fans trying to get and get pictures with him," he replied. "I'm watching him."

I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose, annoyed. I hated rich people who thought that they could walk over everyone else. "You've gotta be shittin' me. Can you send for Billy if he is working today?"

"And why should we let you in?" the second security guard asked. He looked me up and down, and I could feel the disgust coming off of him.

"Because, I can buy your house and your badge without my daddy's money," I snapped. I huffed and again ran my fingers across the bridge of my nose. "Look, just ask for Billy and tell him that Lil' W is out here. I've had a shitty day so far, and I just want one thing to go right. I promise that I won't bug whoever is in there. All I want is to get a stupid outfit for a stupid dinner and get me a stupid dress." I pointed a finger at Chuckie when he snickered. "Shut up, or else I'll beat you outside of the ring."

Chuckle held up his hands and smirked. "We'll try to get Billy, I'm thinking that he is one of the managers that work here?"

I nodded my head. "Yes. He should be working today since it is a Saturday."

"And how do you know this Billy?" the other male asked. Again, he looked me up and down for the third time today. "I still don't think that you have enough money to buy one of these clothing."

"I think that I do," I said, sarcastically. "I just don't show it as a lot of rich people do."

"She's right, Bill," Chuck said. "She's worth more than her parents."

"I wouldn't say that much more than my parents but pretty close."

The door to the building opened and a gangly looking male looked out. Worry and fear filled his blue eyes when he took in the sight of me. "Come on, quickly," he said as there was an uproar behind us.

Ethan and I moved past the two guards and got in with Billy locking the door behind us. "Well, that was fun," Ethan muttered. He looked at the nervous male before us. "You all right?"

Billy took his glasses off and rubbed them down. "Uh, yes, yes," he said, his British accent coming out.

"Don't worry, my lips are sealed," I said, knowing full well that he was scared as to what my dad would do if he heard that this shop was closed to the public. "Besides, he doesn't really care about me. I'm just trying to get Ethan some brownie points."

"We're leaving this suit at your place," Ethan muttered. "I don't want to go through this again."

"Go and help whoever this important person is. We'll be fine. Ethan didn't grow much, so we don't have to get him measured."

Billy nodded his head. "Of course. I'll check up on you when he is done." With that, he left us standing in front of the store, and I turned to look at Ethan.

"Well, let's get shopping."

***

"Why do I have to wear a fucking tie?" Ethan asked, changing into the clothes that I had gotten for him. "I mean, couldn't I just wear a clip-on?"

"You are not two, Ethan," I said, sitting on a bench and playing Candy Crush. I ignored the guy that I was besides, not really wanting to deal with him. "Would you hurry up? We still need to get shoes and a dress."

"Are you going to get Caprien?" he asked, coming out. His brown hair was wilder than usual, causing me to snicker. He held the tie in his hand and pouted, standing in his ankle socks.

"Of course," I said, looking up from my phone after losing another life. I locked my phone and stood, stuffing it in my back pocket. I took the tie from Ethan and started to actually do it up for him. "Who else would I get?"

"Willis or Barren are the bigger names of the fashion world rather than Caprien," the male I was sitting beside said. He looked up from his phone to look at the two of us, weirdly.

"They are expensive," I said. "And I will not be caught dead in one of their fashion pieces."

The male furrowed his brow. "But, you have the money? Why won't you buy from them?"

"One of them is a total bitch," I replied. "And I'm tryin' to save some money for Ethan and me to go to college."

"I thought I told you not to pay for my college," Ethan grumbled.

"Who's the bitch?"

"Mrs. Willis," I said. "And I am payin' for your college. We are going to the same school, 'cause we already have talked about it. If you don't want to go out of state then I will send you somewhere else. You are going to take my money and then become my manservant for ten years." I straightened his suit and pushed him towards the mirror. "There, you are ready."

Ethan scoffed and rolled his eyes, smiling amused. "I don't think I'll be able to handle being your manservant. You are too much of a hassle as it is."

"Yes, because I am awesome," I replied. "Everything feels good?"

He fiddled with the suit and nodded his head. "Sadly, yes. I'm still going to wear Converse."

"I was going to wear it to, so there isn't any reason as to not get two pairs."

"Question," the male said, interrupting what Ethan was about to say. "Why do you say that Mrs. Willis is rude? She is such a sweetheart. And secondly, what do you think of Barren's clothing?"

"As I said, I think that it is a bit too expensive for me and I am sure other "normal" girls trying to save a buck. Yes, I do have money to spend but I like to give it to others in need. Secondly, you see what the media portrays her as. You don't see her to her family, more importantly, one of her daughters."

"I heard that both daughters were spoiled brats," a male said behind me. "Both of them are just too snotty for my taste."

I turned around to see the same guy from this morning staring at me with his dark gray eyes. His black hair was longer in the back and shorter in the front and he had this 'I just woke up like this' look going on. I couldn't help but narrow my eyes and purse my lips in disgust. "You," I sneered.