Chapter 28

"What?" I asked, my voice muffled by my pillow when someone knocked on the door. When I realized that I liked him, I had asked to leave the table, and my mother gleefully agreed. I had no idea why those thoughts started to appear because he was such a dick, but they did. They appeared and didn't leave as I wanted them to.

The door opened and then shut when the person stepped in. No one said a word, studying me, but I didn't need to look to see who it was. I knew who it was by them staring intensely at me, and all I wanted to do was scowl and tell them to fuck off, even though I had a feeling they wouldn't.

I sighed and closed my eyes when he didn't say a word. "What do you want, Cupcake?" I asked, not moving my face from my comfortable pillow. "Aren't you supposed to be down there?"

"Aren't you?" Drew shot back. He raised an eyebrow before he cocked his head. "I mean, this is your family." He walked over to my bed before he sat at the edge of it. His whole body was tense, and I had no idea why.

I placed my hand behind my back and flicked him off, earning a chuckle from the other male. "They have no right to be called family," I replied, coldly, "especially with what they had done to me."

Drew sighed and moved a hand through his hair, and a small part of me wondered how his hair felt. "I can tell," he said. "Did you know that your mother blatantly asked your sister to kiss me?"

I snorted. "That doesn't surprise me," I muttered. I bit back a groan and sat up to see him staring at the floor instead of my butt like I thought he would. I crossed my legs and turned to look at him. "Did you kiss her?" I asked, feeling slightly jealous. I raised an eyebrow when he shook his head, no. "No?" I asked, not even hiding the shock from my voice. I narrowed my eyes and studied him. "Why not?"

Drew shrugged. "Wasn't in the mood," he replied. "And I don't think she likes men." He shook his head, and a small smirk appeared on his face. "She looked so disgusted when your mother suggested that, and I thought she was gonna throw up all over the table."

I snorted and played with the ends of my hair. "Ya," I said. "I didn't think she would like that either."

Drew raised an eyebrow. "Why not?" he asked. He turned to look at me, his eyes a darker gray. He cocked his head and studied me. "Do you know something that I don't?" he asked, and I raised an eyebrow and cocked my head, mimicking him.

"Yes," I replied. "And no, I am not going to tell you, so don't bother asking." I scowled when he scowled and smirked when he rolled his eyes. "It's not my place to tell."

Drew huffed and nodded his head, relaxing his features, and I relaxed mine. "So, your mother is wanting me to show her around school," he said, changing the subject. "I still think that she is pushing us to be together."

"Well, ya," I replied. "I mean, why else would she have looked at you as if you were a prize?" I raised an eyebrow and gave him a pointed look.

He rolled his eyes and scowled. "Well, too fucking bad," he said. "I'm not going to be with her."

"Why not?"

"She is not my type."

I snorted and received a deadpanned look from the male before me. "I didn't know you had a type."

He raised an eyebrow. "What? Did you think that I had sex with anything that had legs?"

"And a vagina," I replied. I cocked my head and studied him with narrowed eyes. "Don't lie, Cupcake, and say that you didn't. I'm sure your mother wouldn't have looked at me the way she did when I sat on your legs."

Drew sighed and moved a hand through his hair. He looked away from me and shrugged. "I did," he confirmed. "However, there was a type that I did stay away from." He looked at me again.

I raised an eyebrow. "Like..?" I asked.

"Those that were super younger than me and had a boyfriend. I made sure that they weren't drunk when we..."

"Swapped spit?"

A small smirk appeared on his face, and he nodded. "Ya," he replied. "When we swapped spit."

"How did you check their ages?" I asked. "Did you look for ID before you fucked them?"

Drew smirked and nodded. "Of course," he replied. "I might be a dick, but I am not an asshole." He shrugged and rolled his eyes when I snorted because that was an understatement of the year. "I didn't want to want to be labeled as a sex offender," he added. "So, I made sure that they were the age that they say they were."

"Ok. How?" I asked, feeling slightly curious about how he found out the ages of his "victims" before they ever did anything.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "What?" he asked, cocking his head while he studied me. "Did you want to have a taste?"

Yes.

I scowled and narrowed my eyes. "If I wanted to have a taste of you, I would lick the sweat off of Ethan's foot. I am sure that both would taste the same."

His smirk deepened, and he cocked his head. "Oh?" he asked, and I nodded. He leaned closer to me, and I stayed still, making sure that he couldn't tell that my heart was pounding hard in my chest. His minty breath filled my nostrils, and he looked down at my lips before he looked at me, gauging my reaction.

Slowly, he leaned closer and closer until he barely touched my lips with his own. Slowly, he reached out and touched my cheek, his hand warm against it and eliciting a small startled gasp from me. "Then I guess you had a bad experience then," he said, his breath warm against my lips. "Maybe, I should just change your mind."

I rolled my eyes and calmed myself, cursing myself for wondering when he was actually going to kiss me. Moving quickly, I grabbed his wrist on my cheek and twisted it until it was behind his back with my knee digging into his spine. I placed my hand on the back of his head and held him there. "I don't think so," I said, narrowing my eyes. "That's not going to happen."

Drew stayed still before he groaned, frustrated. "Ow," he said, earning a snort from me. "Couldn't you have said no?" he asked. "LIke a normal girl."

I snorted again and pushed his hand higher up, making sure that I didn't accidentally pop out his shoulder. "I am not a normal girl, Cupcake," I replied before I released him and sat down beside him. "I thought you knew this by now."

Drew scowled and rubbed his shoulder. He looked annoyed, but I couldn't tell if he was more annoyed at himself than at me or what. "I did," he replied. "I just thought you would have changed." He shrugged. "Guess I was wrong."

I snorted but didn't reply. If he wanted "normal," then he could find someone else. I was not normal, and I would never be normal to those that wanted normalcy. It wasn't something that I could do, even if he wanted it.