part 11

Hello my lovely kittens! First of all I wanted to apologise for some spelling mistakes in previous chapters, (and perhaps next :p) but I write everything on the app, and if I'm writing an emotional scene I don't really watch what I'm doing... (seriously, I wrote the previous chapter in an hour) but this a/n is way too long so enjoy next chapter!

chapter 11

"What do you mean the body is gone?" Stiles asked in a quivering voice, and he felt like he was about to faint. "I mean there is no body, no trail, no scent. Someone took it" Stiles vision went blurry, and he didn't even notice the phone had slipped from his hand until he heared it hit the floor. He noticed Deaton picking it up. "Allison, where are you now?" ...... "Okay, I need you to get over here right now. We don't know if the ones who took it are still there." ...... "we'll talk about that when you get here, but I'm pretty sure he's gonna make it" ..... "Yes, but now hurry" then he hung up and tried to hand the phone to Stiles, but when he didn't react he gave it to one of the twins. Ethan or Aiden. Some distant part of Stiles thought about a way of telling them apart, but mostly his mind was on Derek. Why would anyone take his body? After what they did to him, were they so insensitive, and just cruel, that they didn't even want to give him the chance to give Derek a decent funeral? He was sure Deucalion took his body. Probably buried him somewhere in the woods, somewhere he'd never be found. Red hot tears streamed down his face at the thought of not being able to do anything, to ever show his love for him again and he let himself fall to the ground. They didn't  even give him peace in death. How sick do you have to be for that? Stiles just didn't understand why anyone would do something like that. It hurt him so much to think about Derek, to think about what happened. But not thinking about it was like denying what a great person Derek had been, like denying their love, and Derek had been worth too much for that. He just wanted it to stop. He wanted everything to stop, the pain and the sadness, but most of all the loss and the responsability that came with it. He just couldn't do it right now, he knew he couldn't. But he had to, for the same reason he wanted to stop. Derek wouldn't want him to stop living. But it was just so damn hard. He heared people talking around him, but he just couldn't listen right now, he couldn't even comprehend their words. They had to excuse him this little moment of grief for the loss of the person that ment everything. Just this one moment, then he'd move on, and he'd make sure there would be a damn beautiful memorial. That almost made him laugh through his tears, Derek hated official stuff. Or anything that had to do with a lot of people. Or just people in general, the sourwolf. when he let out a soft laugh tears streamed into his mouth, and he coughed. That brought him back to reality and he rubbed his eyes. Then he looked around him, and he saw he was laying on the same table Scott had been on previously. Huh, he hadn't even noticed they moved him. Then he heared the voice of Deaton on the other side of the door, and he decided to eavesdrop. "Okay, I'll try and do a tracking spell later, but I can't assure you it will work" then he heared Laura's voice. "And how is Stiles?" she asked in a worried tone. "He went in shock caused by posttraumatic stress. Honestly I think it's impressive he didn't for the time he did, for most people being kidnapped would be enough. Add the death of a loved one and they'd be catatonic for days or weeks at a time. Stiles is remarkably strong, but the news about Dereks body being gone pushed him over the edge" Deaton said in a professional tone. Shock? Had he been out? "But is he going to be okay?" oh, so Jackson was back as well. Deaton chuckled. "Honestly, it's remarkable to see what kind of effect Stiles has on werewolves, he's like catnip for you guys. But I don't know if he's going to be okay. The loss of a mate has a big impact on a person. Some even go insane. Peter Hale is a good example of that" at that everybody except the twins gasped, Laura as well for some reason. "Stiles won't get like that, will he?" Isaac said, sounding frightened. Stiles chose that moment to get up, because he didn't want his pups to be afraid or pitiful towards him. He opened the door and almost chuckled at their startled faces. "Guys, I'm not going insane, not now, not ever. It's like Deaton said, the news just caught me off guard and it all got a little too much. And if I'd go insane, what would you eat? It's not like any of you can properly cook" he said with a wink, and they all looked relieved, but were fidgeting a little. Stiles chuckled and opened his arms. "Come here you guys, I'm not made of sugar, I won't break" they all smiled happily and jumped in his arms while Scott yelled "puppy pile!!" They fell on the ground and all his pups snuggled up to him. When Stiles looked up he saw Deaton smirk with one eyebrow raised. At that Stiles lifted his hands in defeat and he chuckled when Deaton mouthed 'catnip', and before he walked away to give them some privacy he called "Don't take too long! Customers will be here in an hour!" That surprised Stiles. How long had he been out? Well, at least he knew what kept him from giving up now. Before any of the pups could fall asleep he pushed them off. "Guys, we should get home, otherwise Deatons clients will think their vet does some really strange, pervert things in his spare time. When he got up he noticed the twins hadn't participated in their 'puppy pile' and were just looking down awkwardly. He'd have to have a little talk with them about life in a pack, since they appearently didn't know much about it. He wondered what could've happened for them that made them so distant. They were the first werewolves he'd seen, apart from Derek in the beginning, who didn't welcome any physical contact. In fact, they seemed to shy away from it. Well he'd get to that later, right now he just wanted to get home. He smiled when Jackson and Isaac took his hands and pressed themselves close to his sides. Jackson was an odd pup, he was always so cocky and sarcastic, but he really couldn't bear insecurities or sudden big changes.  Then he either got really bratty or clingy. Stiles couldn't blame him though, he just needed some guidance. Before he became a werewolf he had been utterly lost, in a constant struggle with himself. He really couldn't deal with the fact that he was adopted, which was kind off ironic since the pack had practically adopted him as well. Stiles stopped thinking about this when they got to the car and the drive home was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. When they got home Stiles baked a big stack of pancaces, which the pups of course devoured within minute and after that they all decided to take a nap since they really didn't get much sleep the past night. They all snuggled up in Stiles' and Dereks room, which was kind off painful for Stiles, but he chose not to say anything since it was the only bed they all fit in together and he didn't want the pups to feel guilty. After all, he'd slept there the past night as well. When he got into the room he noticed someone had changed the bloody sheets, which he was really happy about since he really was too tired to do it himself right now. They got in, and soon enough they were all asleep, although right before drifting off Stiles noticed the twins weren't there again.

Stiles was the first one to wake up again, and he carefully climbed out of the bed. When he got downstairs he heared two voices in the kitchen. "Aiden, we can tell them! You've seen who leads this pack, it isn't going to be like last time!" the twins? They had a fight? Stiles unconsciously hovered closer to the door so he wouldn't miss a word of their conversation. "Eth, you don't know that. After all, we're not their alphas, we're strangers here. I just don't want you to get hurt again. And I refuse to run again." Stiles heared Ethan sigh. "I know, I don't want to either. But I really think it won't be like last time Aid" "I know, it's just that I'm worried about you" at that Stiles heared Ethan chuckle. "I think your obsession with that girl is going to get us kicked out of here earlier than the fact that I'm gay-" "That's all?!" Stiles yelled, before slamming a hand over his mouth, but it was too late and the door swung open. Now Stiles was facing the twins, one fuming in rage, the other from who he assumed was Ethan was looking at the ground with bright pink cheeks. "I'm sorry boys, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation and-" "I get it. We'll just grab our stuff" Ethan said, looking defeated. "What? I thought you wanted to stay here?" Stiles said dumbfounded. "Yeah we do, but.. Aren't you kicking us out?" This puzzled Stiles even more. "Why would I kick you out? You didn't do anything to deserve that" he answered, at which the twins looked puzzled. "But I'm gay" Ethan said timidly. "So? So am I" Stiles answered. "Well, actually I'm bi- that's not the point. Did you really think I'd kick you out for something like that?" They both nodded. "Why would you- oh.." Stiles said when he understood what was going on. "Happened before didn't it?" they nodded again. "Most alphas don't like it when males won't reproduce. They think it's useless. That I'm useless" at that Stiles's eyes teared up again. He'd probably cried more in these past few days then he had in his intire life. "Well you won't be thrown out of this pack" and he pulled them both close. Then his phone rang again. He looked at the.caller ID wondering who'd call him.right now. When he saw it was Deaton he picked up immediatly. "What's wrong?" he asked immediatly. "Stiles, I suggest you sit down" Deaton said calmly. "I found him"

NANANANANANAANA!  I'm still being mean! Poor little Stiles..

Well at least I updated fast. What'd you think? I hope you liked it! If you did, don't forget to.comment and vote! xoxo,

Robance