7 | Shoe Goals

Chapter 7: Shoe Goals

----------

Two hours of studying have past and now we are just on the floor watching some 'Pretty Little Lairs' which I love.

"I'm going to get some snacks, I'll be right back" I say walking out of my bedroom leaving Zach sitting on the floor.

Zach's P.O.V

Whoa... this is a lot to take in, Macy Kingsley the schools nerd is Gigi Hadid?!

This is a weird world, well at least I'm in her room... just joking I'm not some creep, well at least I think I'm not.

Why would she hide all the beauty she has behind a ugly nerd act? Well I guess I'm going to have to find out for myself.

I looked around her room and went into her wardrobe, I know I'm not going through her stuff I'm just looking at what a model has in a wardrobe, I'm a curious person!

But curiosity did kill the cat.

Wardrobe:

This wardrobe has three flipin' levels! The decoration is all white which looks good with all the bags because they are bright colours

The first level is handbags then a whole level of SHOES like running shoes and heels what the hell why do you need so much?!

The last level is just clothes from red to black, legit it's even got a see through glass case for accessories on the middle of the room! Oh my frickin' gosh.

Gigi's P.O.V:

I come back onto my bedroom to see no Zach Gray on the floor anymore, oh no... my wardrobe doors is wide opened great.

I go up to the second floor of my wardrobe and see Zach looking at the shoes, what the hell is this what he's looking at?

"Zach what are you doing in here?" I ask Zach, curious to see a eighteen year old guy looking at shoes in a girls wardrobe.

"I just wanted to see what a model has in a wardrobe, plus you have loads of cool shoes" Zach answers casually like he does this every day!

"You could've just asked me" I say relieved he didn't look at my other things "I can get you some shoes if you want me to"

"Really?" Zach says.

"Yeah people send me random guy shoes and as you can see I'm not a guy so you can have them if you want them" I suggest.

"Are you sure you're not a guy?" Zach says in a jokingly way.

"Yes. And do you want some or not?" I answer slightly annoyed.

We've been going through all the shoes until Zach stopped at one pair which as I can see caught his eye. It's a pair of Jordan's that are all red.

"Thanks" Zach thanks me generally smiling, yes you heard it smiling not smirking!

"It's ok I wasn't going to use them anyways" I say "Let's watch the movies now!"

"Sure whatever" Zach says.

Thirty minutes later:

"Zach I have to go to a shoot so I'll drop you off at your place on my way to the shoot, ok?" I ask.

"Yeah sure" Zach says back.

----------

*Edited*

Thanks for reading! 😊