11 | Beach

Chapter 11: Beach

----------

"Hi mom."

"Hi Gigi, ready to go to your photo shoot for Victoria Secret?" my Mum asked me.

"Yeah."

"Why didn't Lucy call or text me I had a photo shoot?"

"She's on a plane to London to help her sister out with something she didn't tell me about" my Mum explained to me.

"Oh okay."

"You should be grateful you even have Lucy when you need her."

"Yeah, yeah I know let's go I might be late."

I open up Snapchat after I change out of my Macy disguise and do a snap video:

"Hey guys I'm on my way to a photo shoot, I love you!" I say and set the caption:

"ily❤️"

When we finally made it to the beach, I could hear the waves kissing the shore.

Well anyways, today for the photo shoot we're at the beach to take bikini photos and right now I'm modelling this lovely bikini:

It's a nice design and I love the black and white on it! I get all the bikini's I model at the end of the shoot so I will wear this one to the beach sometime when I can go

It's a nice design and I love the black and white on it! I get all the bikini's I model at the end of the shoot so I will wear this one to the beach sometime when I can go. It's so cute!!

"Up here Gigi!" James said the Victoria Secret main photographer "Yes like that, make it look like you're running through the water!"

Its right now 3:30pm so why not just hang around the beach and get dinner at maybe 5pm, hopefully I can meet some fans. I don't have any clothes to change into so I'm just gonna wear my bikini around (the black and white one)

Hopefully there's not too much paparazzi here today. Ok so maybe not, I already see so may black vans, well this sucks. Whatever screw you paparazzi I'm still gonna walk around.

"Mum lets shop for a bit and maybe get dinner at five, is that good for you?"

"Yeah but maybe I'll have to leave early because I have a shoot too at 5:30pm" my Mum agrees.

"Oh it's ok."

"Ok" my Mum says.

"I hope we meet some fans today."

"Maybe not too much paparazzi though" my Mum says looking around.

"Yeah."

"Do you want to tell people on Twitter that we're gonna be down by the beach?" my Mum asks.

"Umm no, it'll be a surprise for people that are here."

"Fine then I won't" my Mum says before turning off her phone.

--------

*Edited*

See ya next time!