12 | Coat Shopping

You're probably wondering where the hell have I been well busy to be honest,
I have a brand new chapter so here it is.

Chapter: Coat Shopping

----------

"Let's do a bit of shopping while we're here, I want to get some new coats for Paris because the Victoria Secret Show is going to be there" I told my mother about the V.S Show again.

"Are you excited?" Mum asked me the 100th time since I've told her.

"Yes mum I am, you've asked me heaps of times already" I complained.

"Ok sorry I'm just really happy and excited for you" she explained "And I need to add some more coats to my collection anyways"

"Yeah, yeah lets go already" I said dragging my mum's arm.

Anyways did I not say the Victoria Secret Show is in PARIS this year?! I'm so happy I can do this again because last year was so fun!

By the way Jasmine Tookes is going to be wearing the Fantasy Bra this year I'm so happy for her! But one day I hope I'll be able to wear it for a show.

I do have lots of coats already because I live in New York partly but I mainly live here in L.A, which is always hot.

I love wearing coats it's so comforting and it feels like you're in a blanket (only the soft ones though) I wish all of the coats I have to wear were comfy, but most are uncomfortable.

"HEY GIGI!!" a Fan shouted "CAN I GET A PHOTO?! OH MY GOSH YOU ARE MY BIGGEST IDOL! ILOVE YOU!"

"Sure what's your name?" I asked politely.

"CAMERON" Cameron said "OH MY GOSH I JUST TOLD GIGI HADID MY NAME!!"

"That's a lovely name Cameron, can I call you Cam?" I asked.

"YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTHING" Cameron said.

"Ok thanks bye" I said "I love you" I smiled then walked off to my mum that was leaving me behind.

"BYE" Cam shouted over everyone with the biggest smile ever.

Me and my mum took a lot of time out of shopping and eating to take photos with our amazing fans (which I love).

So now it's about 4:30PM so we decided to go eat at The Cheese Cake Factory for dinner.

The only bad part of the day was that there were a sea of paparazzi following me and taking photos of my every move so that sucked. But you'll get used to it.

We just got out of Cheese Cake Factory and the sea of paparazzi is still here!

It's been like 1 hour, they look like they would die for a photo of me or my mum and I hate it.

I saw a Starbucks across the street and I wanted coffee so we just walked there. I got an ice coffee and my mum got the same, I love coffee, coffee is the best invention ever I always need a boast of energy like twice a day (which is probably not good but whatever)

I'm maybe going to plan a slumber party on the weekend with my friends (Taylor's Squad) it's going to be lit if everybody comes, I think some of the V.S girls will be busy with shots but whatever.

----------

Edited

Bye Lovelies 😍