The Twin's Okami's! (Naruto fan-fiction)

Chapter 1

Airi POV. 

*Flashback*

"He's closing in on us", I whispered quietly.

"I know, I feel his chakra", my sister replied.

"It isn't his!" I snapped back.

"You thing I'm stupid? I know he is a jinchuriki, and the chakra is from the tailed beast. We just don't know which one it is yet!" She looked forward, angry for what I just said. "Hide!" She snapped. I did as I was told and hid in the shades of the threes. My sister on the other hand stopped, and waited for the junchuriki on a branch.

"Remember the guy behind him!" I yelled quietly. She smiled, and knew. 'Why does she have to be so damned suicidal?', I thought.

My sister drew her katana and waited. They were here and both of us knew it. The jinchuriki soon burst out of the bushes, headed right towards my sister. She stepped to the side, just as the other man who came towards her. Once again she tried stepping to the side. But he was too fast. He hit her, and she was sent flying right into a rock. My eyes flung open, "AKINA!!" I screamed and jumped infront of her. Protectivly. 

I looked back at her, blood ran down from her mouth. With the katana still in hand she stood up. 

"Airi, get out of the way".

I shook my head, "You're wounded. Don't fight them right now!" I begged her.

"For you...." Akina sat down, resting. Well, not for long, because the two men came infront of us.

"Who are you?" I growled, with an angry look in my eyes. 

The man, who had hit Akina, simpily answered: "I am the Raikage and this is my brother Killer Bee! Now I have said who we are, so who are you?"

"I am Mitsu Airi, and this is my sister Mitsu Akina!", I turned towards my sister and said, "Lets change back!" She nodded. We changed. Two 16 year old girls were replaiced by two 12 year old girls.

Akina smirked, with blood still in her mouth, and said: "Guess you didn't expect that!"

 Akina POV.

(still flashback)

"Follow us!" Raikage said. I snorted, just how arrowgant was he?

"To where?" my polite sister replied. 'Always the good one, I see', I gleared at the raikage.

"To kumogakure, my village." I looked around, for an escape. Why couldn't I see far into the future like Airi... Airi looked at me, she wanted us to go with him.

"HELL NO! You just hit my me and sent me flying! I'm not going anywhere with you, you bastard!" I yelled at him. But I soon recieved an angry look from my sister. 

"She didn't mean that. We will go with you. Show the way!" Now I looked angry at her.

" You're not the boss over me! We're twin's for gods sake! And BTW I'm the oldest!"

" YEAH, AND THE MOST IMATURE!" she screamed back. " Get lost!"

We continued screaming until Killer Bee said " - Shut up, ya brats! And let's get moving! Right Brother? Yeah!" I facepalmed, what a douche! The raikage nodded, and tentacles came out from Bee and wrapped around us. The eight tails!

We were dragged to the village, and into an office, where he (finally) put us down. The raikage walked over to a desk, and just started asking a lot of questions.

"Who are you?"

"We already told you, we are -" I didn't get to finish.

"No! I mean where are you from, I have never heard of the Mitsu-clan! So answer!" He snapped.

"Well, raikage, to answer your question the Mitsu-clan was very secret for all outsiders, and was a nomad-clan. We traveled all the time so we wouldn't get found." Airi HAD to say.

"So why arent you with them?" I saw the tears in Airi's eyes, so I answered.

"They are all dead! Killed! Murdered! Someone found us, but me and Airi got away." I took her hand, smiling comforting to her.

"Why would they kill you?"

"Because we had a uniqe kekkei genkai, the tasonosenshi. Which allows us to change our appearance. We can be us, but different ages. Or we can change into other people. We will still be us, just a different appearance and voice. So if we go to towns we change so we look 'ordinary'!"

"So you really are 12 years old?"

"Yep!" I said proudly.

"Would you go on a mission for me?" the raikage asked.

"What mission? Im not a part of this village..."  Airi mumbled sadly. 

"Let's make a deal! If you go on this longtime mission, you will be a part of this village?"

"Sure! So what's the mission?" said smiling Airi

"We want you two to infiltrate the Hidden Leaf village!"

"Okay, but how?"

"You are 12 years old, you can find a way. Because you are trained, and big enough to do it, but still young enough to be sympotised with!"

(End of flashback)

Airi POV.

We stood in the hokage's office, in our original forms. They could see my bow and my sisters katana. They had asked what they where for. I had said I was training, but wasn't very good (LIE!). But my STUPID sister said she was awsome at it, and that it was for killing peolpe. Does she even have brain-cells?!? They didn't know if we were telling the truth so they tested it out. I missed on purpose. But Akina BEAT the guy she fought (who was a jonin BTW). Again, how many brain-celles!?!

Luckily they had said yes, and I was put into team seven. Akina on the other hand was put in team Guy, but IS currently being watched by the ANBU black ops.  Well it could have been worse.. I guess... 

Before we left, we were given a headband each. Happy I put it on. But my sister just held it in her hand.