Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Akina POV.

I was curious about Airi's sensei. At least something strange was going on there. Airi probably had a plan, but wouldn't tell me. She always does. I was worried about her, something I would never admit. I was the best one fighting on close range. Even though I knew she would be okay.

"Alright everyone! Gather up! I'm gonna test your POWER OF YOUTH! Since Akina here skipped a year. we will show Akina how it is on team GUY!"

We were now standing in a circle. The first ones out was TenTen and Neji. I payed close attention on the way they fight.

TenTen used weapons, not very strong. Neji on the other hand might be a problem, he had the byakugan, and was actually strong, not super strong. But strong non the less. I would have to watch out fo him. The fight didn't last long, and TenTen was pushed out of the circle and automaticly lost. Neji comtinued to fight since he was the winner. His next opponent was Bowl-cut-jr. I soon found out that bowlcut-jr was really good at taijutsu, making him a bit dangerous since he was so fast as well. But it soon showed that Neji was stronger. Bowl-cut-jr lost, and punished himself right away. But seeing that he was hurt from Airi's arrow it wasn't that wierd.

Now it was my turn against Neji, I smirket, thinking of how to beat him. He may be strong and have a byakugan, but I was even stronger. I activated my sword, pulling it out and pointing it towards him. "Time to lose." I smirked at him. I only got a gleare in return, how rude of him. Then again I wasnt polite either. He rushed forward, pulling a kunai and trew it at me. I caught it with my free hand and I kicked him since he was right in front of me now. He was pushed back, but was still within the circle. Wow, he actually knew how to fight, a little at least.

I knew he'd aim for my weak points on my body. He trew a kuntai against my head, and it was too little time to pull away. He was faster than I thought. I could use more of my powers, but Airi would totally kill me if I did. As I blocked the kuntai, Neji came in behind me. I stepped away, still inside the circle. He started to annoy me now. I dragged hitomi up behind me and aimed for his right arm. Neji blocked me. His arms were precious for him, because of his byakugan, and hand-to-hand combat. I didn't want to cut his fingres off or anything. I could hurt him, I didn't mind. I decided that I'll go for his shoulders. I pulled hitomi, and aimed for his shoulder. I could hear a crack under my sword. Aw oh! That was the sound of trouble.

Neji dropped to his knees, holding his bleeding shoulder, grunting in pain. I smirked, I shouldn't have.... Because Bowl-cut-sensei saw it. I saw him growing an anime vein, when my smirk stayed on my face. "Akina!! Why are you smiling about injuring him!? You are a YOUTHFUL team now, and should not injure each other."

"First of all, it's a smirk NOT a smile. I don't smile, got that? Second of all stop saing youth, it's anoying. And third I just joined the team and ever heard the phrase 'what dosn't kill you make you stronger'?" Rolling my eyes at him, what a loser.

"Guy-sensei, we should get Neji to a hospital!" TenTen said, gentily. Neji got up and starting walking towards the hospital, with a hand still on his shoulder.

"He has such YOUTH!" Guy said/yelled happily. Since I had nothing better to do I followed them to the hospital. Neji's shoulder was still bleeding when we got there. He got a bandage, and was told not to move it for a month or so. So basicly they said no missions. Great, that meant it was me, TenTen A.K.A Dumplings, and the Bowl-cuts. Well if they descided to let ME go on any missions at all. It could happen, but it wasn't much likely, since I just had injured my teammate AND I was new. It wasn't my fault I was horrible around people, well everyone except Airi. My lovely sister...