Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Airi POV.

"And START!" Kakashi said and dissapeared, leaving Naruto on the field screaming for him to come back. He was now standing behind Naruto telling him abouit the 'ninja rules' and beating the poor fellow. I had already jumped into the bushes, and was now looking for my sister. Which in my opinion hides TOO DAMN WELL!!! God, this could be over before I found her.

"Your looking the wrong way." I heard a voice say. I turned to see my sister with a smirk on her face. "You know your horrible at hide and seek right?" I rolled my eyes at her. "So what's the assignment?"

"To get one of the bells, that hangs on Kakashi's belt. Piece a cake. So I thought about messing with his head, instead. That okay with you?" I saw her smirk, "I take that as a yes."

Akina POV.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!" I heard the pinkette scream. I nodded to my sister, signaling her to start the plan. That gift of hers, had allowed us to see this moment. We had it all figured out. I activated my tasonosenshi, turning into a perfect copi of Airi.

"Maybe I overdid it:" Kakashi said, as my sister shot an arrow at the bell, without him noticing. Then jumping up beside him.

"Yeah, what a rough one sensei. You meanie!" She simpily said. He looked at her in shock. I jumped up and grabbed the bell, looking at his book.

"EWW! Thats grose! You perv! Thats what you read?" Now he looked even more shocked.

"How....?" Now that was messing with his head.

"Never let the enemy get behind you Kakashi. It could be your downfall." I said.

"You shore your a ninja Sensei?" Airi said. Looking at me, she smirked. "Lets go." She told me, I nodded and we dissapeared.  

"That was so much fun!" I said, handing the bell over to my sister. 

"You can turn back now." She dosn't like me looking like her. Don't know why... All I do is make her look bad.

"I'll stay this way just a little longer. I want to see how this ends." I smirked, as she rolled her eyes.

 "Fine.... But don't get caught." She snapped. I nodded, half seriously.

So there I was... hiding in a three... looking like Airi. It was boring, Airi got to do all the fun things. So now she was waking up the pinkette and running over to help the emo.

I followed them, hoping something fun would happen. I heard a scream and saw pinkette feint once more, while my sister was laughing her butt  of. I wondered why? Thats when a saw Sasuke.... or Sasukes head sticking out of the groung. I started to laugh as well, and fell down of the branch for everyone to see.

Airi had a angry look on her face, while emo was shocked. She soon helped him out, but the bell rang. Looks like the others didn't get a bell. I smirked and followed, hoping something fun to happen.

Airi POV.

Why did she show herself? I have no idea... Well it's Not like it hasnt happened before. Me, Sasuke and Sakura was on our way to the stumps. I was the only one with a bell. Lucky me. Lets hope Akina didn't screw it up. And that she will stay hidden now.

We came, only to find Naruto tied to a stump. Kakashi was already there, and he said: "The result of this training is.... None of you need to return to the acadamy."

Naruto got really excited, while Pinkette asked a STUPID question: "All I did was faint. Is that okey?" While Emo only smirked. I really didn't care. I originally wanted to be with Akina, so it wouldn't be that bad to fail. 

"You four........ should quit being ninja!" Four? I got a bell... It turned dead quiet, until Naruto shouted:

"Quit being ninjas? What do you mean? We couldn't get a bell, but why do you have to say we should quit?! "

"It's because you four are just kids, who dosen't deserve to be ninjas!" Sasuke charged at him, but Kakashi was soon sitting on top of him "See? Your all just kids." I couldn't hold it in I fell to the groung laughing, I recieved a glare from Sasuke and Sakura.

"Don't step on Sasuke-kun!! And dont laugh!!!!" Sakura screamed. I laughed even more.

"Do you thing being a ninja is easy?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah", I said totally pokerface.

He ignored me before continuing, " Why do you thing were training by breaking into groups?"

"To learn teamwork" I said. He let Sasuke up.

"Correct! Sakura you cared more about Sasuke then Naruto, even though Naruto was right infront of you while you didn't know where Sasuke was! Naruto, all you did was work on your own! Sasuke you assumed that they where going to burden you and did all by yourself! And Airi!! Your the worst you chose not to help any of them, and cheated instead to get the bell!!"

"What do you mean Sensei?" I asked inocent.

"And there is my evidence! You call me Sensei, but in the forest when there where TWO of you one of you called me Kakashi! Your not disrespectfull, so that wasn't you!" Dammit Akina.

"Of course it wasn't me! It was a... ehhh... CLONE!!"

"A clone is still you! This one had a different personality. I'm guessing that was Akina!"

"Why?" 

"Because you told me about your Kekkei Genkai. It fits the situation!" I saw him smirk under his mask. I coldy started my reply:

"Well, well! Arent you the clever one. But your right, I'll give you that. My sister helped me with this 'prank'."

"Why?" Then I snapped, and started yelling at him.

"WHY? YOUR ASKING WHY!? Wel first of all we didn't want to be on team with anyone else. Were a two-manteam!! I told the hokage that, but he didn't listen!!" Then I whispered " No one ever listens.."

He calmed down, "After this, lets see the hokage. Maybe we can get you into the same team again." He smiled, and I felt myself smile as well.

"Really! I'll go tell Akina!" I runned off, before he could stop me.