Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Meeting weird people!

Airi POV.

The team had just met, and I was on my way over to meet them. A ninja showed me to a room where my team were currently waiting. When I came in I had to swallow a giggle. The man who was very white at the moment, stood with the back against me. "My first impression of you tree, are that you're all idiots!" He turned to me and said: "I don't have an opinion of you at the moment."

Without any words we went to the roof to make our introductions. "Alright, why dont we start with introducing ourself. Basic's, like name, like, dislike, hobby, dreams for the future... and stuff like that."

"Could you start?" I asked sweetly.

"Fine. My name is Kakashi Hatake. I don't like to talk about what I like and don't like. My hobbies? I dont feel like telling you that. And my dream is none of your concern. Okey, blondie you're up!" He didn't tell us a thing...

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto, and I'm gonna be the hokage, belive it! I like ramen, expecially when Iruka sensei treat me, but I dont like to wait for it. My hobbies are pranks and jokes. And my dream is to become the hokage and earn everyones respect!" Kakashi nodded towars the pink haired one.

"I'm Haruno Sakura. I like this boy," she giggeled towards the emo one,"i HATE Naruto. My hobbie is... my dream is..." giggiling like crazy, Kakshi descided to stop her. Next up was emo guy.

"I am Uchiha Sasuke. There are many thing that I hate, and there aren't a lot of things that I like. Also, I have an ambition that I have no intention to leave as just a dream.The revival of my clan and to... kill a certain man." I stirred at the emo. God he looked evil!

"Your turn!" Kakashi said to me. I nodded.

"My name is Mitsu Airi. I like to practise with my bow and arrow, although I hate to miss. But I miss all the time soooo.... yeah! My hobbies are climbing, and my dream is to be the best archer in the entire world!" I said with my hands up in the air. Although it was a lie, they believed it! LOSERS!

"We meet in the training grounds tomorrow morning. Also, I recommend not eating anything!" And with that he dissapeared. I was left with the angry emo, lovesick pinkette and a blond ramen-loving idiot! How was this gonna go?! I'm doomed.. I wondered how Akina was doing, so I set of looking for her.

Akina POV.

I was seperated from my sister. A ninja showed me the way to a training ground, where my new team were waiting. The first thing that pulled my attention was a matching man and boy. They looked incredibly stupid with bowl cut and green training suit.

"What the heck are you wearing, idiots?" I snapped. The boy bend down, crying fake tears.

'How stupid can you get?' I thought. Another who weren't that ugly, and another girl came into my view. Luckily the others weren't as bad as bowl cuts.

"Alright team Guy! Let's introduce ourself with the power of YOUTH! I am the mighty Might Guy, and I fight with the power of YOUTH!" he yelled. We gathered around. He pointed at his younger copy, obviously his favorite, to start.

"I am ROCK LEE! And would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked me with a rose in his hand. I answered by taking the rose, stepping on it, and kicking him in his face. He fell backwards crying.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" he yelled. I turned to the other guy with long girly hair.

"I am Hyuga Neji." Seriously, he is with Them all the time. And thats all he says. But I accepted the answer, and turned to the girl.

"My name is TenTen. It's nice to meet you! What is you name?" She smiled.... I gleared....

"I'm Mitsu Akina. And this is my katana Hitomi." I drew it and pointed it towards bowl-boy. Well thats all they get!

Neji stepped up, saying: "Don't point that sword at other teammates!" I smirked at him.

"Why not? What are you gonna do about it?" I asked while activating Hitomi. I already knew how he was going to attack me.

He drew a kunai, and jumped at me. I simpily blocked the attack with my katana, sending him flying to the left. "You gotta do better than that, boy!" I growled. Walking toward him.

I was about to stike him once more, but I sensed an arrow flying towards me. I stopped staring at the arrow which had landed right by my feet. Neji came right towards me. I manage to block the attacks with my hands. However I was forced backwards a little bit.

"What the heck are you thinking Airi? Can't you see that 'I'm in the middle of a fight?" I yelled.

"Of course, I can see that. I just thought I should stop you before you hurt anyone!" she answered from the bushes.

"Oh, thanks sis. How nice of you to say that!" and the weird part is that I meant it.