Rømáńtïć?

Don't tell me that my sadness is beautiful. Don't fucking tell me that suicidal people are angels trying to go home, or that my scars are beauty marks and one day a girl will make them disappear with her eternal love.

Don't you dare fucking romanticize depression. There is nothing wonderful about feeling so sad that you jab at your own skin just to numb the pain. There is nothing romantic about the never ending pool of thoughts screaming out your insecurities. There is nothing BEAUTIFUL about kids who aren't even old enough to drive killing themselves because living has become unbearable. Don't fucking tell me that is what beauty looks like to you.

We live in a society mental illnesses and eating disorders have become fashionable. Like something you throw on with your new designer bag. It disgusts me to think that anyone would want to live this way. Be thankful you are healthy and well because suicide, depression, anorexia..they're not like that romanticized bullshit you see on tumblr. Girls aren't going to kiss your goddamn scars and tell you how much they love your suicidal tendencies, that isn't real. What's real your brain turns into a battlefield. You fight every single day just to get out of bed when all you want is to never wake up. You become a prisoner in a body that is your own worst enemy.

Don't fucking tell me that is what you want for yourself.