0.1

CHAPTER ONE: THE VANISHING OF WILL BYERS.

We landed at the edge of a forest, with a nearby restaurant. I smiled slightly at Eleven and held her hand tightly.

She walked ahead, pulling me along with her, down to the building.

We entered through the back and into the kitchen where a plate of fries lay.

Eleven and I looked at eachother for a second before beginning to devour them.

"Hey!" A man yelled.

"Run." Eleven said and we took off.

The man quickly caught up to us and grabbed a hold of me. I pushed Eleven behind me, but cowered under the mans gaze.

"You think you can steal from me boys..?" The man trailed off.

"What in the hell?" He gasped, only now realising we were girls.

"Help." I whispered.

| | | | | | |

We sat at one of the tables in the restaurant owned by the man - who had introduced himself as Benny - in new clothes and munching on a burger each.

He kept asking us questions, like where we came from and why we were alone.

He had obviously had enough of us not responding so he pulled away our food and began to speak again.

"I'll give this back, alright. You can have as much as you want, maybe even some ice-cream. But you need to answer some of my questions."

We stared blankly at him, I moved to rest my hand on Elevens, in a reassuring way.

"What are your names?" He asked.

I held out my arm slightly, revealing the ink that had been painfully scarred into my skin.

"Ten?" He asked.

"What's that mean?"

"No." I muttered, grasping my sisters hand in mine.

"Well I'll be damned. She speaks." He joked, waiting for me to elaborate.

"Enough of this then." He spoke, taking the food away until my sister spoke up.

"Eleven."

"Huh?" He asked.

"Eleven." She responded pointing at herself.

"Ten." She explained, pointing her slim finger at me.

"Alright then, here you go." He gave in, handing us the food back which we quickly started to eat.

"Woah, go easy, take it steady." He laughed.

He got up from the tables and made his way into the kitchen. From where I was sat at the table I couldn't here much, but he appeared to be talking to someone. I shrugged it off and continued eating with my sister.

| | | | | | |

We were sat in the metal covered kitchen, snacking on the tastiest thing I had ever eaten. It was called ice-cream. Eleven and I had our own tub, we were happy.

"A smile looks good on you both." Benny stated, pulling us out of our euphoria.
When he saw the confused looks we had given him, he began to explain what a smile was.

"A smile you know." He stated, before showing his teeth.
Both Eleven and I attempting to replicate it, making the man chuckle. Our happy moment was interrupted though by a loud knocking.

My eyes widened and I took my sisters hand. Even though I was older, we were both as protective over each other.

"It's okay, who ever it is I'll tell them to go away." Benny spoke, his words soothing.

Eleven and I were still alert though, our minds on our Papa.

Everything seemed to be going fine until we heard a gun shot.

"Run." I mumbled, holding Elevens hand tightly.

We starting running towards the back door but we're met by two men. I looked at Eleven and tilted my head slightly. We turned our attention back towards the men. I craned my neck slightly, Eleven doing the same. Both men dropped dead.

I wrapped my arms around her and with a flash we were gone.

It was raining outside. I had landed us in the middle of the forest, but we were still running, desperate to get even further away from the bad men.

We skidded to a stop as we heard voices.

I clutched my sisters arm, ready to teleport but it was too late, flashlights were on us.

Through the blinding light I could see three boys around Eleven's age.

They looked shocked to see us.

"What the-" One of them began.

whoop. first chapter.