-

Hi! 

Well, this is not an update of the next chapter, but an update as to the reason why I've been so agonisingly slow in updating this fic.

I think you guys deserve an apology from me, since truth be told, the reason why I was so slow in my updates were that I had a very bad writer's block. 

The reason would be that when I first started writing this fic, I was also just starting my A-levels(or O-levels, whatever, I just started uni, that's all) and I was still eager and passionate in writing and Diabolik Lovers. 

When I finally started my degree, which was around the time my pace was becoming slower, I was in a very sad state and I had this very bad writer's block and practically, I hated my writing. Mind you, I didn't write anything AT ALL during the time I didn't update the fic.

Fortunately, after two years of being in this state, I'm slowly recovering but that's it.

Slowly. I'm still trying to recover from how I was when I first started this, and frankly, I don't think I would be able to do that.

But! My creative juices are finally coming back, and before it disappears, I decided to continue writing this fic.

Don't fret! I will continue writing this fic, not only because of my slow recovery, but by the fact that there are still readers that are waiting updates for this fic.

Honestly, I am very thankful of you guys for being patient and understanding and even gave me words of encouragement because I think if some of you guys didn't that, I might have recovered wayyyyy slower. 

I am really sorry for being like this, but I assure you, I'm going to see this through to the end.

I am really thankful and amazed by your patience and the fact that you guys did not give up on me. 

I can't promise that I will be updating as fast as I did when I first started, but I promise I won't take a year to update each chapter.

Thank you for all your support, and I hope you enjoy the next chapter.