0. J-Flick.

NEW YORK TIMES, 

NO.31, DECEMBER 2014 ISSUE

page 3

Famous Wrestler and Wish Maker Accused Of Sexual Harrassment?

It was reported on Sunday, December 3, that John Felix Anthony Baguette Cena, well-known by his shortened name Johnny Baguette, J-Felz, Baguina,  1-800-callforgoodD, Daddy Cena, in WWE also addressed as John Cena, during a fan meet and greet in Ch...

It was reported on Sunday, December 3, that John Felix Anthony Baguette Cena, well-known by his shortened name Johnny Baguette, J-Felz, Baguina,  1-800-callforgoodD, Daddy Cena, in WWE also addressed as John Cena, during a fan meet and greet in Chicago, September 12, in 2012 purposely harrassed a young woman who told him he saved her life. The victim has reported that after two years, she couldn't keep quiet anymore.

The terrific night started with the woman standing in line, and when it was her turn to greet, Cena replied with 'fat'.

#Shook by his actions and thinking that she got it wrong, she greeted him again, but was not met with an answer.

She tried once again, saying that 'WWE saved my life.' and that 'He was the reason she was alive today.'

However, Cena reportedly kept his passive demeanour and told her "You'll die soon enough fatty" and "obesity"  and then proceeded to flick her vagina and speak whale to her.  

His actions have sparked controversy all over the internet, smarks all around the world being outraged by Cena's behaviour, underlining the fact that, as quoted: 

'fame got to his head'

'Cena isn't what he used to be'

'seems like cena scored another victim #conspiracy'

'I think this is just some scheme made by the WWE to gain publicity'

'who knew how many things the could flick with other than his tongue'

'I'm 100% sure Cena is innocent. I believe in him. Cenation forever.'

'idec just flick me daddy'

 He hasn't been locked for any of these accusations and it was heard by one of our sources that the WWE is looking forward to having a talk with the victim and solving this as peacefully as soon as possible. However, we are almost sure that these events will not go unnoticed by the local feminist court, the freedom of speech law, his boss Nikki Bella and husband Vince McMahon, as he was already suspended for this accusation. Apparently, C is the new B. 

America has lost another hero in vain.  

We send our deepest apologies to the woman and we hope that she stays safe and that we'll get to hear the story from the harassment survivor as soon as possible in a future interview from our main source,
forever scarred and unfortunate victim, who chose to anonymously go under the a shortened name to keep herself safe from all the predators around who'd like to provoke the same trauma. Once again we are terribly sorry, and we beg everyone around her and the woman herself to please stay safe,

Carolina Maria Julia Herrera Omelette du Fromage Jambala.