Chapter 25

The ending of this chapter is kinda weird but slightly important?

~~

I sobbed into Lindsey's shoulder as she hugged me, rubbing my back soothingly. I was in my room later that night with Bert, Lindsey, and frank. Frank had gotten Eliza out of the house earlier.

"This can't be happening," I cried, holding her tight.

"Did you use condoms?" Lindsey asked.

I shook my head. "Sh-she said she was on the pill."

Lindsey sighed and I sniffled.

"Wait, I thought you only used, like, strap ons and toys and stuff in your ass and you, like, ate her out and stuff," Bert said. "How can she get pregnant?"

"We didn't always do it that way," I muttered. "She rode me once or twice."

Frank cleared his throat uncomfortably but we didn't pay much mind to him.

"Maybe she'll get an abortion?" Bert offered hopefully.

I shook my head sadly. "She won't. She said she's keeping it. And I can't not be with her. I don't want my child to have an absent father. My father left me and it was so hard on my family. My mom had no money as a single parent trying to raise me. She was never able to move out. My mom and my grandparents fought a lot over money and how poor we were. I can't do that to them."

"Oh, Gee, maybe we can work something out with her," Lindsey offered. "Frank, you've got money. You can offer them support so you two can stay together."

"Yeah, I can definitely do that," Frank agreed.

"How could this have happened?" I cried. "I'm only a high school student, I can't be having a fucking child. This wasn't how my life was supposed to happen. I was supposed to meet Frank and we would live happily ever after."

I felt a ran run through my hair and I immediately knew it was Frank once my vision burst with colors that were all blurry from my tears.

"W-will you still love me even if I have a kid, daddy?" I asked quietly.

"Of course I will, baby," Frank reassured.

"Oh my god, how do I tell my grandma," I muttered. "How do I even raise a kid at all? I can't do that, I'm still just a kid myself."

"Hey, we'll help," Bert offered.

"There is no way Eliza would let you anywhere near our child," I said. "Oh my fucking God, I'm having a kid. I can't even wrap my head around it."

"Well, maybe you should've wrapped your head before doing it," Lindsey said.

I pulled away and scowled at her.

"'M sorry, I couldn't help myself," she said.

I leaned back against Frank's chest.

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen," I sniffled, wiping my eyes. "I know I wanted children but not now. I'm not ready. Not now, I'm too young right now."

"I know, but I guess we're just going to have to get through this," Frank said. "We've been through a lot, we can get through this too."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen," I cried.

Frank sighed and kissed the top of my head. "I know, baby, but we've just gotta get through this. And once your little baby is born then maybe we can get custody? Eliza is crazy, no way she could handle a child."