Chapter 23

(Your POV)

The first 3 periods seemed to go by extra slow, either because I was alone in most of my classes or because Hope wasn't talking that much.

As Hope and I where walking to English together, the girls in front of us kept glancing back at us then looking forward and laughing. Hope had enough.

"How about you tell us whatever is funny about us to our faces?!" Hope says loud enough. Oh god, she's picking up a fight here. The girls stop and turn around. Hope rolls her eyes.

"I should've known it was you two slutbags. Stop talking shit about (Y/N) and I. We clearly see AND hear you talking about us." Hope says crossing her arms. One of the girls, the red haired one starts to laugh and cross her arms.

"Sweetie we where only talking about you and how both of your boyfriends got into a fight. We weren't talking about (Y/HC)." The ginger says. That's when I got offended.

"Honey you don't talk to Hope like that or me." I say crossing my arms. Her other friend, the blonde, crosses her arms.

"You don't know what you're getting into. I'll back out while I have the chance." She says. I don't budge. I'm gonna defend Hope like she has defended me.

"You mess with her, you mess with me." I say. Hope turns and looks at me.

"(Y/N), you don't have to do this." She says quietly. I ignore her, I know she doesn't want me to do this. Ginger starts to laugh.

     "Never seen a group fight happen before. Won't be my first fight though." She says cracking her fingers. Hope sighs, like she's giving up, going out of fight mode.

     "Just fuck off Bri (if your name is Bri I'm sooo sorry!) Look, I'm already over it. We got to get to class." Hope says. I can't believe she's just giving up like this! This isn't Hope! Both girls start to laugh as Hope tries to go around them.

     "Honey your getting your fight. Why are you backing out now?" Ginger says, shoving Hope back. I step in between ginger and Hope.

     "There you go, you got your fight in. Now leave us alone." I say to the girls. A couple people stop and start to watch what's going on. The ginger pushes me back into Hope.

     "Bri! Jessica! (if you're name is Jessica I'm sorry!) Stop it!" I hear someone yell behind us. I turn my head back and see Evan walking this way with his friends, Marcel and Tyler I think. I watch as Hope glares at Evan.

     "Oh so (Y/N)'s dating Evan here? I thought the slut with two boyfriends was." Blonde says. I push Hope farther back, so she won't do a surprise punch at them. Evan walks up to us and stands next to me.

     "You can leave Hope and (Y/N) alone now." Evan says. Both girls cross their arms, not going away.

     "That means leave ladies." Marcel says, shooing them away. The blonde uncrosses his arms.

     "Oh so you're helping them now? Wow okay." The blonde says before walking away. The ginger glares at Hope and I for a second longer and walks away as well. The group of people start to walk away. Hope shakes her head and turns to Evan.

     "So you're helping (Y/N) and I now? Who put a bunch of good deeds in your cereal this morning." Hope asks, not buying what Evan did. Evan starts to laugh along with Tyler.

     "Haven't you heard of "if you see bullying speak up?" What did we just do for you?" Tyler asks. Hope still doesn't buy it. The bell starts to ring and people start to walk around quickly.

     "Just trying to be nice for a change. Nothing wrong with that." Evan says before whistling and walking away, both Marcel and Tyler following him.

     "Okay, I'm just going to forget what happened today. It's been shitty since I woke up, I just want to go home and curl up into a ball and watch Anime on Netflix." She says walking into the classroom. She sits at her seat and lays her head on the desk. The teacher stands up and starts to write something on the board.

     "We're giving our speeches today everyone! I hope you remembered that you had to write you speeches down." The teacher says. Hope groans and starts to slam her head on the desk. I can tell that this isn't her day whatsoever.

     As I was walking to lunch I remembered that I had to meet this mysterious person in the weight room. I know I'm not supposed to bring anyone but I'm still telling Hope about it since I haven't been able to tell her all day. She walks around the corner and walks to the table, sitting down and laying her head on it. I soon see David coming as well. He sits down next to me.

     "I have to go to the weight room." I say. Hope looks at me confused, raising an eyebrow up as does David.

     "Um why? Planning on meeting your boyfriend EVAN there?!" She says getting defensive. I start to shake my head.

     "No! That's not the case at all! This number texted me and I have no fucking clue on who it is." I say going to my messages and showing her the number. She takes my phone and starts to look at the number. Mumbling the numbers to herself. She then shows David the number.

     "I..... I actually don't know who's number that is. That's.... that's honestly so weird." David says handing me back my phone. I stand up and put my book bag back over my shoulder.

     "I guess I'll be back then. I might be murdered I might not. Just know if you hear a scream, I'm dying." I say. Hope smiles a little.

     I find my way to the weight room and take a deep breath as I'm outside the door. Here I go, let's see who this person might be. I push open the door and start to quickly look around, finding the room empty as can be, except the workout machines standing there. Maybe...... maybe I'm just early.