Chapter 77

Im not crying..... my eyes are just sweating. I mean I DID have a soccer game today..... oh who am I kidding I'm crying! I love this book so much and I'm sad that's it ending! Seriously, I hope that you all enjoyed this book as much as I did! Don't cry when it's over..... don't be like me and cry..... I'm done talking...... the final chapter of Lakeview High...... sorry in advance if it's bad!

(Your POV)

"Everyone get in the picture!" Hope exclaims holding out her phone. We all huddle together and Hope sticks her arm out as far as it will go and positions the phone into place.

"Smile so this can be done and over with!" Hope says through her smile. I begin to laugh and start to smile along with everyone else. She snaps the photo and sighs when she brought her arm back down.

I'm glad to be here right now. With Hope, Craig, Brian, David, Lui, Marcel, Tyler, Brock, and surprisingly Evan. It's sad that Jonathan and Holly couldn't come. Holly's sick and Jonathan is taking care of her. Autumn and her boyfriend Ryan just moved to Chicago and are settling into their place.

The guy's YouTube careers all took off after high school and it's been going up since then. Brian just hit a million subscribers when we got to LA to visit everyone. Evan on the other hand just hit 13 million. I'm proud of everyone and how far their YouTube channels have come along.

"Okay (Y/N) let's see the ring. How much was it Brian?" Hope asks walking up to me and grabbing onto my hand.

I guess she didn't get a good look at it last night when I showed her. Last night when Brian and I were out to dinner he proposed to me, of course I had to say yes to him.

"Damn Brian. You did good, you did real good." Hope says letting go of my hand.

"What are we doing just standing here?! Let's go ride some rides!" Craig says starting to smile.

We all walked as a group together. It felt strange at first cause the last time that we did this was back in high school. But even then we didn't walk as a big group like this. I quickly grew to it.

Brian wraps his arm around me and pulls me close to me. He leans in as he continues to walk.

"Don't tell Hope but Craig's proposing at 10 when the fireworks go off." Brian says to me. He gives me a kiss on my cheek and moves his head away from me.

"Hey Hope Brian told me to tell you that you're an ass." I say. She doesn't even bother looking back at us but holds her hand up where we can see it and flips us off. Brian glances over at me and playfully nudges me away from him. Oh how I love messing with him.

Throughout the rest of the day Craig and Brian vlogged while the rest of us tried our best to try and get into the shot and make a stupid faces in it. We made a game into it and Tyler ended up winning by 2. We went on various different rides and honestly had the best time together.

     Then 10 o'clock hit and the first boom of the fireworks started to go off. Everyone knew what was going to happen except Hope. As the fireworks kept going off Hopes attention was to the colorful sky. Craig took a deep breath and reached into his pocket, pulling out the small ring box. He got down on one knee and opened up the box. Hope looked over at him and stood there shocked before starting to squeal and shake her head yes. Craig put the ring on her finger and pulled her into a hug.

     "(Y/N).... (Y/N)!" Hope said to me. I looked up from my phone and to Hope.

     "What do you think? I mean I guess you really liked it since you've been reading it for like an hour." She says spinning in her chair, I push the power button on my phone and set it down next to me.

     "Even though this will NEVER happen! It seemed so real! Also thank you for making me the main character in the book. Now the next thing to do is get Brian to notice me and Craig to notice you." I say before starting to laugh. She laughs as well and nods her head.

     "Who knows. I mean the first part of the book.... I WISH happened in real life. But it's just a book." I say. Hope shakes her head at me.

     "It's a fanfiction. There's a difference between the two. In a fanfiction anything can happen." She says beginning to laugh. Maybe when homecoming comes around Brian will ask me to go with him and then Craig asks Hope and those two go together.

     "Yup.... just a fanfiction." I say while I pick up my phone again and see that I reached the end of her book. Anything can happen in a fanfiction.