•|Chapter 2|•

Growing Feelings

"Here goes another day". I said in my head as I walked inside of the school. Already feeling the negative vibes radiating from people's bodies as I strolled through the hall to my locker. After I was finished getting my books for my first 3 periods I saw Jacob sauntering towards me.

"Hey Buddy!"

" Hey Jacob!" I said laughing

" Want to walk with me?"

"Sure. Why not."

We begin walking to first period. We meet up with Leah at lunch incase you were wondering.

"You know Jacob...I don't see why you don't have girls lined up for you because you are really cute."

"Me either...I'm just flawless" he says flipping his imaginary weave

We laughed at his joke and kept on walking.

"But on a real note. I can say the same about you Aaliyah. You are gorgeous. Yea your different. So what? God didn't put us on earth to be exactly alike. Everybody would be boring."

"Thanks Jacob...That means a lot." I said smiling. Really hard.

When we go to class we took our seats and began taking the notes that were on the board. He had said during class that we have a upcoming project about Shakespeare. Since we got to choose our own partners I chose Jacob. By doing that I get to spend more time with him.

After class we made our way to lunch joking and laughing along the way. When we made it there we grabbed our food and went over to the table with Leah.

"Wassup Friend!" I say sitting my tray down

"Hey Giirrll. Heyy Jacob"

"Hiiiii"

"Have yall heard about the new Skyzone that just opened?" Leah says

"Oh yeah...It looks really fun!" Jacob adds

"Well we should make it happen."

"True....We need each other's numbers though." Jacob says

We swapped numbers and chatted until lunch period was over.

When it was time to go I got up to dump my tray. As I was walking over there this girl ,named Kaylah, was standing there glaring at me. She never did like me for some reason. So I quickly dumped my tray and walked away. Only to feel a hot rush of coffee being poured on top of my head.

"Oops....Sowwy!!" she says laughing

When I looked back at Jacob and Leah they had shocked expressions painted on to their faces.I was so mad you could literally see the steam coming from my ears.

With everybody laughing at the scene she just caused I grabbed my things and walked out of the school. As soon as I walked out of the school I was soaked immediately with rain. "Today out of all days....Why me?" I thought in my head.

My clothes were ruined. Hair was a sticky mess. I decided that I should go home so that I didn't embarrass myself more than I already have.

As I'm walking along the sidewalk a green Dodge Charger pulls up beside me.

"Aaliyah get in the car!" Jacob yells

"No I'm fine....I really am."

"Just get in the car. You're going to get sick."

"Fine." I say with a slight attitude

The car was silent besides the radio playing softly in the background.

"Where do you live?" Jacob spoke

"253 Chestnut Dr."

15 minutes later we arrive at my house and he parks in the drive way.

"Thanks..you know for the ride."

"No problem. I would do it for you."

" Bye Jacob" I say blushing as I'm grabbing my things

"Wait! You forgot something." Jacob says

"I did?....Where is it?"

"Here." he says kissing me on the cheek

"Bye Aaliyah"

With that he pulled out of the driveway and drove away.

I walked inside of my house and went to my room. I just stared at the wall still in shock that he kissed me. Guess you can say I'm growing feeling for Jacob.

_________________________

@/_xsimone_x

10 Votes and 10 comments