Author's Note/Prologue

Author's Note:
Hi! I'm ProFangirl78 or you can call me Lillian! This is my first Fanfiction so please tell me if I spell something wrong! And please leave constructive criticism, I could use it. I will try and leave very few notes! Thanks for reading! Also when I want to say something  in the story I put it in(()). Kay I will shut up now.

Prologue:
Mathew's POV:

I, Mathew Williams, am about to crash a wedding. And not  just any wedding, Gilbert Beilshimdt's wedding. Now you're thinking why would a shy and quiet boy like me crash the wedding of the loud and obnoxious boy? The reason is that I love him. And I didn't tell him soon enough. I was about to tell him but before I could, he told me was getting married to Roderick. Yeah, he is getting married to Roderick! I thought they hated each other! So before Gilbert does something stupid ((what doesn't Gilbert do that isn't stupid? This is just more stupid than normal))  I Will tell him how I feel! As long as I don't get cold feet...

Gilbert's POV:

I, the awesome Gilbert Beilshimdt, am about to get unawesomely married to someone I absolutely hate. I having  an "arranged" marriage with Roderick. And I don't like this at all! And I think Roderick actually likes it. This is Terrible! Just because I had to be an egotistical idiot and agree to Elizabeta's dumb bet! So the bet is that Roderick and I have a wedding, I win if Mathew shows up and stops the wedding, Elizabeta wins if he doesn't. I don't know why I agreed(I may or may not had a little to drink before) but I did. Please Mathew, show up and stop me from being so stupid!

(( yay I finished it!!! Please tell if I goofed with spelling! And I don't remember Elizabeta's and Roderick's last names, I will probably Google it though. Thanks for reading!))319 words!