Elizabeta is weird.. Oh! A pancake buffet! Yum!

((Quick note! Please reread the prologue cause I did some editing, thank you for reading!! Also for the most of the rest of the story it will be from Mathew's point of view, if it switches it will say. And good thoughts are in italics, not so good thoughts are in underlined italics. Kay bye I'll shut up now))

As I straighten my red tie, I leave my house to go to the wedding. He isn't going to like you, stay home, it's not worth the embarrassment. Shut up thoughts, no one asked you. Well I'll say I told you so Gilbert pours a drink on you. Shut up, I won't know if I don't try. And I get into my car and leave for the wedding.

----time-skip-given-to-you-by-Iggy's-eybrows----

I quickly slip by Arthur who is taking names and invitations. I have never been more thankful that people don't see me. Now as long no one s--

"Mathieu!" Someone calls from behind me. I turn around to see,my cousin, Francis Bonnefoy((<--- did I spell that spell that right?))with a rather confused look on his face.

"F-Francis?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Ummm, I-I w-was i-invited."I stuttered more than usual, obviously lying.

"I know when your lying Mathieu, and even if you couldn't tell, I helped with the guest list. Now what's the real reason you're here?"

"I, um, d-don't really want to t-tell you." I said quickly, not looking Francis in the eyes.

"Ma- ohhhhhhh. I have to go check on something, and I didn't see you." He said but before he left, he whispered in my ear. "Good luck and if Gilbert hurts you, tell me. I'll punch his lights out." He than left with a smile and me a blushing mess. And as he went threw the doorway, there was a loud yell than a crash coming from what I guess is the Bride's room.

A few minutes Elizabeta ran out from the same place where the noise came, looking quite annoyed/mad/about to kill someone. She ran to go find something but she stopped when she saw me.

"Mathew!"she said as she walked up to me."Have you come to get your man?"
If I wasn't blushing before I definitely was now.

"Um uh.. I um yes. I mean no, maybe?"Now I seem real intelligent.

"I knew it! I ship it! OTP!!" She made a bunch of weird noises. What's an Otp, orange tapioca pudding? Oval triangle person? Elizabeta is acting really weird now. Wait..

"What do you mean you knew it?" That quieted her pretty quick.

"Um I actually have to do something before Roderick aka Bridezilla murders someone, bye! Good luck!" And before I could say anything, she was gone. I'm now very confused. Now what to do... Oh there is a pancake buffet! I did skip breakfast. We could use the maple syrup and pour it on Roderick. No! That's a waste of syrup. And it's good syrup not Alfred's crap. ((not sure if crap is a swear word. I'm pretty sure it's not but if it is I'll edit it out.)) We finally agree on something. Yay! Pancake time! Let's go!!

((Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and if you didn't or saw grammar,spelling, or poor writing in general, plz leave constructive criticism! Thanks again for reading and have a wonderful life!Bye!!))582 words!