Alfred has no taste in fashion.. like at all

((look at cute little Foxy! Well I hope you enjoy this chapter))

    After a small serving of pancakes ((5 or more pancakes)), I was standing in the back, looking at the decor. The actual wedding was outside, but right now we were inside. The main color scheme was white and pastels, the furniture and the table clothes were white and the flowers, candles, and lights differed from pastel blue, pastel yellow, and pastel purple. I just couldn't believe this is Gilbert's wedding. This couldn't been what Gilbert thought his wedding to be like. Than suddenly a voice interrupts my thoughts.

"The wedding will begin soon, please make way outside and take your seats." And than soon people made their way outside. I took a breath and followed them out. I sat on the chair closest to the aisle and towards the front ((halfway between the middle and front)) and I just happen to sit the least annoying and most quiet person at the wedding, Alfred F. Jones. And I'm a moose.

"Hey bro!! I didn't know you were invited too! We could've worn matching outfits! Like when we were kids, dude!" I looked at his suit and gaged. He was wearing bright yellow pants, a green shirt, a plaid red jacket, and an American flag tie.

"Umm I didn't k-know I was invited until l-last minute." I said quietly.

"Ok, dude!" And thankfully the organ started to play. Huh, I know I'm going to sound morbid, but it kinda sounds like a death march. I look back, but when Roderick saw me he gave a death glare. I looked away. Gosh, seems like I was uninvited by the "lovely" bride. Oh wait I wasn't. And she-I mean he was floated down the aisle like a pageant queen, I wonder if Gilbert wishes it was me... If only. I look up and I see Gilbert. He was staring at me. I blushed and looked down. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be...

(( That's the 3rd chapter done! Am I funny? cause I'm trying to be.. I hoped you enjoyed, please vote and comment! Kay have a good life!)) 366 words!