Chapter 1: MEETING THE FAMILY

A/N: Let me remind you of who all is in yn's family. Lemme go ahead and tell you who your parents are( beyonce and usher ) Beyonce kids are Daniel(diggy and he 17), Yn(16), Shatia(14), Shatara(14). (tia and tara are twins but in the story you will find out very interesting stuff about them and which one of them is fun and the other one is just...boring) Usher kids are Rayquan(ray and he 17), Karia(13), Elijah(12), Kiara(5), and Tay is Beyonce and Usher child that they had on their honeymoon and he is 8 months. WELL THATS THE FAMILY. 

.

.

:Yn:

Hey im yn I have shoulder length hair that is sandy brown. I have dark brown eyes and skinny with small but visible curves in the CORRECT SPOT. I get told a lot that I look blasian but I'm no where near asian. My swag stay on point. I'm 5'5 I'm very friendly when you get to know me. I'm 16 beautiful if I do say so myself.My mom just got remarried and now me and Daniel have some more brothers and sisters. They iight as long as they don't go through my stuff because i would hate having to cut a b*tch! But yea they cool and today i'm inviting some of my friends over and we are going to play games and get to know Rayquan(sp), Karia, and Elijah. 

---------------

:Daniel:

Ayye what's up what it do foo?! I'm 17 and single cause I hate these thots mane you know what i'm sayin'? But yea, my moms got remarried and we have some more bro's and sisters and now i'm fully on top cus i'm the oldest even tho me and Ray the same age. If you mess with my sisters...bruh i swear!...touch them it's me and you because I will personally break yo' face and I guess that goes for my other sisters too since they are now apart of the family but imma let ray handle that situation because my sisters are like my best friends even tho we fight..A LOT but some how they ahh always end up wining..women thats why i cant stand these thots...but my sisters aren't no thots maybe one of them are but still.

----------------

:Ray: 

It's yo boy Ray Ray! My pops just got married to diggy and yn's mom. I'm trying to adapt to this family beacause it seems like my dad really loves this woman. Yn said she is inviting some of her friends over and diggy is too so we can get to know them. Let's see where this leads us.

-----------------

:Tia:

Hey im Tia and Im lightskinned but not light light, I have jet black hair wavy hair that stops at my shoulder blades. I have brown eyes and my style be on point just like yn's. Well, looks like we have some more family coming to live with us and now we gone have to move because I refuse to share a room with that thing people call my twin. She stay on her phone. Then she gone HAVE the nerve to say her bff is more important than MY needs like b*tch are you crazy or on somethin! I hope diggy invites Mikel over...

:Tara:

Hey im Tara and my twin is Tia and I have jet black straight(sp) hair that stops in the middle of my back. For some reason yn likes to snap on me for no reason she said I have an attitude problem then she says she snaps on me because she loves me and she would for someone eleses fist to be in my face...whatever that means

:Karia: 

Hi, I am brown not black but brown ahha! I have short straight hare that stops right before my shoulders. I am so glad that we are moving in with my new sisters and brother becus it's gets boring just talking to Rayquan even tho he is kinda over pretective then Daniel is over pretective over his sisters so now its like i'm on lockdown.

:Elijah:

Even tho im a youngin' I will fight for my sisters. When we move im gone fight for my sisters. When im even the dang nursing home I will fight for my sisters. I might not know much but I will fight for my sisters.

: Kiara:

Hi. I have short curly hair that is between gold and brown. I'm still one of the babies. But, im glad I'm not the youngest because everyone will b crowded around me like they do Tay and...i need my space.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOW WAS THAT CHAPTER?

WAS IT GOOD?

DID YOU LIKE?

WAS IT BORING?

TOO MUCH DETAIL? 

AM I ASKING TO MANY QUESTIONS?

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

VOTE 5+ AT LEAST

COMMENT 7+ ATLEAST

SHOUT MY STORY OUT!

IF YOU WANNA KNOW ANYTHING ELSE GO BACK TO THE INTRO PAGE AND READ THE 3RD PARAGRAPH FOR MY INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!

IMMA HAVE TO MAKE A CAST CALL BOOK BUT WHEN I MAKE IT MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP FOR STUFF AND FAN ME!

NOW GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF ITS UPDATED MI AMOR!