C H A P T E R 1

-VANOSS POV-
We woke up to what it seemed a forest in what seemed the middle of the night. All the guys were here too, and lucky, no one was hurt more than the back of the head. "Where are we?" Asked Mini "I have no idea, but I do know that I was hit in the head because my back of my fucking head hurts." Says Marcel in a pissed off tone. "Well, I guess we're lost in the middle of the FUCKING forest!" Yelled Wildcat

How did we even get here? I could've sworn we were at Pax a few minutes ago.

I put my hand into my pocket to check the time. I couldn't feel my phone. "Hey guys, do any of you have your phones?" I asked the guys. Everyone looks into their pockets. "I have mine," says Moo. "So do I," yells Terrorizer from a distance. Most of the guys have their phones. Only Marcel, Wildcat, and I couldn't find our phones. Well, I guess I can't find mine. "So what's the time?" I asked the guys who had their phones. Then I heard what seemed to be a growl. We stood silent. "I wasn't the only one who heard that, right?" Asked Marcel. "No I heard that too," said Moo. "Yeah so did I," mentioned Terrorizer. The sound sounded like it came from behind me, so turn around and saw a pair of eyes, they were a yellowish white, glaring from the moonlight. "H-hello? Is anyone there?" asked Lui. The figure only stared, then it growled. "Um, I don't think that is a human," Said Nogla. As soon as Nogla said that, the figure jumped...