Gun Point

"Everyone sleep up, we can discuss the pan in the morning." Storm announced as we enter Fairy Tail.

With heavy eye lids and trudging feet we all got ready for bed.

"Good night guys." Reiki said walking into the guys room.

"Good night." Nova answered back.

We all got into our rooms and tucked ourselves into bed.

"Good night." I softly whispered before shutting my eyes and drifting to sleep.

~~~

Nashi's Dream.....

I was back home, in the dining hall with my parents. We were eating dinner with the Fullbuster family, but with the absence of Sylvia.

Everything was normal except that all of us were sitting at a medium sized, round wooden table. Unlike the normal rectangular one we had back at the castle.

From my right sat Lord Gray, Lady Juvia, My Mother, My Father, then Storm.

The table was set, food filled the table...but no one was eating.

I sat there silently, looking down or forward at anything that could give me a clue about what was going on.

To my left I hear a loud click of metal that caught my attention.
I turn to see My Father standing up, facing Storms side, holding a gun against the Storm's head.

I watched in horror as my dear Father, with anger in his eyes, point a lethal weapon at the Prince's head....

my prince's head.

"Now do it." My Father chanted sternly.

Storm didn't move...he didn't do anything. It was like he was protesting something.

"Do it!" A male voice said behind me.

Before I could turn to see what Lord Gray was doing I heard another click, followed by a cold ring shape being held against the back of my head.

It must have been the mouth of a gun...against my light cherry blossom hair.

What did they want him to do?

Storm turned to look at his father.
With worry filled his eyes he stood up and knelt down on one knee.

I watched in shock as Storm reached into his pocket, gun still at his head, and pulled out a small box.

He opened it and revealed a beautiful diamond ring.

"N-nashi." He said nervously,
"Will you m-marry m-me?"

I didn't answer....I just stared at him.
Both of us were at gun point for this.
But why?

I looked to my Mother who only starred back at me, no emotion. Was this not alarming to her?

So many questions....and no answers.

I turned back to Storm who was still on one knee awaiting my answer.

"I...."

~~~

"Nashi? Nashi?"

I bolted up, I was back in Fairy Tail.

I turn to the voice that woke me up. It was Rosemary, fully dressed and ready for the day.

"Good Morning!" She chirped with a squinty eyed smile.

"How long was I...?" I began to say.

"It's not too late. Around 9:30ish." She interjected.

"Oh." I said rubbing my eyes.

The red haired maiden sat at the end of my bed and looked into my eyes.

"What were you dreaming about?" Rosemary asked in a more serious tone than before.
She also looked serious.

"Well I...uh." I mumbled as a flood of memories of my dream came back to me.

"You shifted around a lot while you slept. You were mumbling sentence I couldn't make out but before I woke you up you said...."

Before Rosemary could finish Nova walked in the room.

"Breakfast is ready." She said in a neutral tone.

"Ok well then I guess I'll leave you to get dressed, see you at breakfast." Rosemary said before leaving the room with Nova.

I stayed sitting up in my bed for a short period of time.

What a weird dream.