Single Blossom

~Storm's Continued~

I swiftly turned to the glass window, peering to the ground outside.

Out on the snowy earth, walked what looked like a few men and three other women.

What must have caught my eye was the appearance of one of the females hair. It was a cherry blossom pink that flew in the wind.
This young women was pressed along my two men at her side — she slugging forward with their press.

It has to be Nashi!

I peered longer to see if I could find anymore clues to this groups identity.
It was hard to see from the evening lighting, but I did my best.

Next to the Cherry blossom girl was a women with long blue hair in the same condition.

In front of both of them was a maiden pressing forward in an angry march.

That has to be Wendy in front and.....who could be next to her?

"Storm?!" Some called out from behind me, breaking me from my past thought.

I looked away from the window, looking to my two comrades behind me.

"Nashi." I said pointing to the window.

"What!" Rose said running to take a look.

Gale joined and all three of us peered out the window at the group walking from the warehouse.

"It's her right?" I asked the two of them.

"I'd say so." Rose piped up.

Gale didn't say anything. He moved away from the window seal and traveled to the center of the room.

Dropping down his bag he began to check his supplies and weapons. One by one he checked his guns, making sure they were loaded, his knifes to see if they were sharp and on hand. His materials to see if they were placed correctly.

"Gale, What are you doing?" Rose asked from beside me, watching our friend while he sorted.

"Well..." he began to say, standing up.
"if we are going to go out I want to be completely prepared. Now, let's go get Nashi."

"Oh yeah! Let's return to battle!" Rosemary chanted, nodding her head in excitement.

"Thank you, Gale." I piped up.

Gale nodded to me and picked up his stuff.

"Let's go."

~Nashi's POV~

I've never been more cold in my life. I felt my body failing the more we pressed on.

But I didn't care.

I don't know where we were going, I don't know how long I'll be gone, but what I did know was I just wanted to go home.

I don't care if I'm alone in that castle. Not a soul to talk to. I doesn't matter anymore.
It's not like being lonely would be different from how I lived before.

Parents both busy with running a Kingdom, not caring for a daughter. Servants too busy helping Mother and Father to even take a moment to truly notice you.
Even just for a brief wink of time.

But I'm not home. I can't be home. I'll never be able to go home again. I'll never go home again.
I'm am here.

The wind was harsh and the ground's bite still stung through my boot. With cheeks raw and eyes cold and squinting, I was pressed forward in the snow.

In the distance I could see what looked like a wooden platform — a wood frame above it, encasing it's form.

That is where my fate lies.