Chapter 6

My hands roughly ran through Ashton's hair, messing it up into a curlyish mess. His hands immediately held my waist. I felt fireworks go off inside me. We moved in sync for a few minutes until the other boys had had it.

"Okay guys that's enough. If you want to do more of it, take it somewhere else." Michael smirked.

I got off of Ashton's lap that I had managed to straddle and hid my face in my hands, glowing from my drunken state and my obvious attraction towards Ashton.

Ashton leaned in and kissed my cheek, giggling like a little school girl.

We sat around and talked about total bullshit for awhile. My eyes felt heavy.

Drunk me felt something sober me also felt. I was getting tired and Luke, Calum, and Michael were definitely going to be no help.

I threw my hair up into a messy pony and walked into Ashton's kitchen, grabbing the glass he had given me earlier. I took a sip of the lukewarm water and set it down trying to process my thoughts. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist as Ashton set his head on my shoulder. We were both drunk but he was more sober than me by a long shot.

"Cal, do you want to go to sleep?"

I turned so I faced him. His arms didn't leave my waist. I sighed.

"Yes Ash, but I don't want to be with the others because I'll wake them up on my way to sobering up."

I didn't enjoy the term puking and I knew by the amount of alcohol I drank, I was in for a cleaning of everything in my stomach.

Ashton grabbed my hand and brought me back to the living room.

"Guys, me and Cal are going to sleep in my room because we wouldn't want to wake you. For obvious reasons."

Ashton glared at Michael who had managed to punch him in the stomach the last time we woke him up.

Luke looked at us, a straight expression on his face.

"Be good you two and sober up."

"I love you boys," I said honestly. "Goodnight."

There was a mix of goodnights given as Ashton led me to his bedroom. He stopped at the door and bit his lip.

"You're sober enough to remember this happened tomorrow, right?"

I gave him a questioning look.

"Yeah, why?"

"Callie Prince, I..."

But he didn't get to finish it because in that moment I sprinted to the bathroom and began to spill out my guts.