chapter 22

*Joker's POV*

I beat the living shit out of TwoFace. He laid on the concrete floor, lifeless. Suddenly i heard screams and gun shots from the vat hall. I turned around and followed Brad. 2 henchmen of TwoFace attacked Brad and Alex. As I shot one of the guys down, the other one shot Brad in the leg and he fell to the ground, dropping Alex. She held on to the bridge as she fell over the edge. Brad took her arms to hold her up. "Alex!" Brad couldn't hold her any longer and she fell off the bridge towards the boiling liquid underneath us. "Joker!" She screamed and dived into the vat. "She'll die in there Jack!" I didn't hesitated and put my jacket off to follow her. I dived into the chemicals, which burned like fire on my skin. I reached out find her body and eventually I found her. I pulled her up to the surface. Her hair turned already in 1000 shades of blue as she took a deep breath. I knew that the chemicals would change her. "She'll be insane, just like you Jack!" "Harley Quinn 2.0!" I shook the voices off. I was thankful that she was alive. My beautiful, sexy little Alex. "Jack, you love her!" I smiled at her and she at me. I bent down and kissed her.

*Alex's POV*

J's lips crashed onto mine. With pain I put my hands on his shoulders. I was addicted to him, he was my personal drug. Eventually we pulled away. The liquid around us was colored in blue,black, green and purple. Just then i realized how much these chemicals hurt, a itching and stinging pain got over my skin, my eyes felt like they would burn like fire, my throat was so damn dry, it was hard for me to breath. J looked up to Brad, who was on the bridge above us. "Get Paul and Allen and get us out of here!" J yelled.

"So Harvey's plan was to eliminate me and my men?" J asked me as we were at Doc Miller's house. He was Joker's personal doctor. While the doc checked on my wounds and stitched them up, I told J about TwoFace's plan. "Yes. And then he wanted to keep me as some sort of sex slave." I took a deep breath. I didn't wanted to cry again. I imagined the dead body of Mistah J and how I have to sleep with TwoFace. A single tear drop ran down my cheek and J whipped it away. "What's wrong?" He held my hand. "I don't want you to get hurt because of me. Maybe it's better when I leave." I looked down. "Don't say that! You ain't gonna get away though. You're mine and I'll never let you go." He said it with anger and some sort of...love?