Getting His / Her Number

Jaehee
You are at Jaehee house again, with Elisabeth 3rd this time.
"Cat food... Milk...." Jaehee mumbled while looking at the paperwork she have.
"Hey Jaehee. I'll buy those things and you work on your work all right?" You suggested.
"Yeah. Thanks."
"Give me you phone number." "Wait why?!"
"So if you need anything else I could buy for you. Never mind." You took her phone and your phone putting your number on hers and hers on yours. "Done~ Bye~" You grinned and opened the door of her apartment.
Jaehee POV
I took my phone back and see.
AWESOME (Y/N) 1000%
(Your Number)
Awesome? Jaehee laughed.

Jumin
You were at work and being a hard worker you are, you finished all of your paperwork yesterday. Now you are just reading a light novel. Which you finish in a few minutes. You are a fast reader. I desided to check your Facebook. You haven't been there since what? 3 weeks? And knowing your friends they post a lot of thing. Mostly (F/N) {ZEN}.
"(F/N){ZEN} got another contract with a Modeling Company? Same old same old." You mumbled. 'Jumin!' Clicked into your mind. You went to (F/N)'s {Jaehee} Facebook page. And there was his name. You requested him to be your friend.
'Friend Request Agreed' was bright in your screen. 'That fast?!' You screamed in your mind. Suddenly Jumin called you, you rushed to the break room. "Good Afternoon Jumin. I didn't expect you call." You laughed.
"I was thinking about asking you to meet me. But I don't have your number , I was glad that you ask for a Friend Request. Can I meet you now?"
"Sure. I'm at (your work place)."
"Oh I'm quite near. What time I could meet you."
"Anytime is fine. I finished my work yesterday."
"Alright. See you later."
"See you." Grinning to yourself you rushed to the first floor.
Few minutes later , Jumin was at the door looking around.
"Jumin!" You shouted. Walking to him.
"This is a nice company."
"Thank you."
"I can't really be here long. Here's my number." You took his card and passed yours to him, "And here's mine. Goodbye Jumin." You smiled and waved.

Unknown 

You went to the cafe again. Waiting for (F/N) {Jumin} to come. "How hard is it coming to a cafe?!" I mumbled angrily as you got her text said she would be late.

"(Y/N)? Nice to see you again." Your childhood friend came and sat in front of you.

"Saeran. I'm waiting for a friend. And this girl does not know how to look at the time." You growled at the last part.

"It's fine at the mean time you could talk to me."

"Wait! Before that! Can I have your number?" You asked shyly.

"Sure!" He took your phone and type his name and number.

"Thanks Saeran." You smiled and the whole time you been talking to him until (F/N) {Jumin} came.

707

Today again you have no one in your cafe. Your bored out of your mind. And that's when the door opened.

"Luciel! Welcome! Coffee??" You asked and he nodded placing the cup in front of him again. And sit in front of him (AGAIN). You smiled as he kept on typing on his computer.

"Did you heard about long-cat?" You asked suddenly.

"Yeah! They are the best aren't they?!"

"I KNOW!! I want to have one! But I can't find any." You pouted.

"Here." Luical passed you a card.

"Eh? Your number?"

"Yes. If I found a long cat I'll call you so keep that number."

Yoosung 

You are at Yoosung's dormroom right now, playing games.

"Your pretty good at games!" Yooung said his eyes not moving from the screen.

"Thanks. Your not bad yourself." You smiled.

"Well I do play LOLOL almost everyday." He laughed, "What do you play (Y/N)?"

"Well I play Just Dance and some fighting games..." You mumbled

He nodded and when back to the game. After awhile you questioned, "Hey Yoosung we're friends right??"

"Yeah..."
"We don't have each others phone number..."

"Ah! I forgot to tell you!" He shouted and paused the game. He took your phone which is beside you and type something in it. After that he un-paused the game and played.

"What did you type?"

"My phone number."

ZEN

You was looking at Zen while he is rereading his lines for the Musical Play.

"-kay?" Zen snapped you out of your thoughts 

"Huh?"

"I was asking is the line I just read okay?"

"Yeah I guess..."

"You are looking at me right? Looking at my handsome face?" He grinned

"Don't flatter yourself Zenny Boy."

He laughed

"Pass me your phone."

"For what?"

"Just pass me."

"Fine." You passed your phone to him.

"(Y-N)!" Your manager called you. You walked towards her, "Yes?"

"About the costumes. Do you have any idea?" "Well I have a friend who could help us. So leave it to me." I smiled. "Alright."

You walked back to the table that Zen and you just sat but you only saw your phone. No ZEN...

"New Massage!" A voice 
"Hey Beautiful~" You read out.
"From... The Handsome and Beautiful ZEN.." You sighed.
"Well at least I have his phone number." You muttered.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
A/N I'm so sorry that I took so long! I'll try to update more. Thanks for the Votes!
And keep reading!
~Hoshi